It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:53 pm

Welcome
Welcome to imhotep's labs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: A pry opened SLA
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:20 am 

Have thanks: 12 time
This video show the corroded and sulfated cell of a breaked open SLA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92MmAffJGqw

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: A pry opened SLA
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:41 pm 

Have thanks: 27 time
Its difficult to tell from the video, is this lead acid or a gel cell?

Have you charged this with radiant?

If it is gel, has the gel crystallized?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:42 am 

It is an old broken 12V 7Ah sealed lead acid with 0 V reading.

Because of shorted condition, charging have no effect. WHen I try to charge it directly into those two bar, it produce smoke and bubble. Do not notive increase of voltage. It measured around 0.2V and charging at 12V.

The gel is solidified like cotton.

The red bar is corroded very badly that it crumble when I poke it. I can clean it up well and leaving only the sulfated one.

Mine consist of 3 corroded plate, intermixed with 3 sulfated plate.

The sulfation reduce a lot during charging.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:33 am 

Negative radiant crystallizes the gel making the battery useless. I have even had problems with positive radiant on gel batteries.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:25 am 

The battery is already dead. My recovered one still working.

Maybe we should combine positive and negative.

Now I only kill cell upon discharge. I use FWBR.

Attachments:
joinbridge.png
joinbridge.png [ 3.83 KiB | Viewed 871 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:55 am 

The negative energy will cause an overunity effect in charging the batteries, however it causes a battery to refuse to charge with normal or positive energy.

If we just use the negatively charged battery to power resistive loads, the overunity is very significant but on inductive loads we do not seem to experience overunity. This is why when switching the batteries on our chargers we do not see the overunity when not taking into account the power of the rotating motor. I cannot explain why this is.

If we charge capacitors with negative energy and then use the normal electricity coming from that capacitor to pulse lead acid batteries we may get the overunity in the battery that we require ie it can power inductive loads too. I haven't got a working model of this yet and so will have to compete my schoolgirl motor.

This is what bedini's patent is all about. note the capacitor on the output stage and that this is used to pulse the charging batteries.

Solid state chargers must employ this principal too if we want to be able to use our charged batteries in a normal way.

In your circuit above you have the capacitors but i dont understand what is happening. what is R1 R2 R3 and R4? are they outputs from a negative energy charger?

If we just have the capacitors in parallel with the charging battery some of the negative will be converted by the capacitors but some will still go to the charging battery causing a conflict of energy lowering the charging rate.

Collecting the negative gives overunity, pulsing the charging battery causes an overunity effect.

When Bedini got a cop of >12 i believe he was charging with pulsed negative and discharging through resistive loads because he stated that when he used these batteries to power the charger the overunity was not there.

By pulsing capacitors with negative and then pulsing the battery with the capacitors we have losses but I believe there will be enough overunity to power these losses and have some that we can use. Bedini tells us this and this is his patent.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:28 am 

Ok. I still learning it too.

The capacitor is in series in my bridge. Yes R is connected to radiant output.

Here is the global picture. The circuit can be anything. For 3 coiler would connect to each coil.

I found that 1+1 >2 . ie 0.2A output + 0.2A output can result to 0.5A output.