It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:09 am

Welcome
Welcome to imhotep's labs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Crystal batteries are magical
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:41 am 

Have thanks: 1 time
Ok, I was saying I need to get the ingredients he used for the cell in which he torched his battery thoroughly. Well, I already have them I guess. It was just his usual epsom salt and salt substitute and the dissimilar metal wires. I don't have any magnesium, but I suppose something else will do. Steel or aluminum I guess. Tomorrow I'll probably try creating dry cells by trying to melt these together in the old convection oven. I guess not in the microwave unfortunately, because of the metal.

One thing that still baffles me is: why use different metal wires if the battery isn't operating galvanically? Hopefully I'll figure that out eventually.

Also I was mentioning about the guy who has supposedly a better cell, but I was wrong. His was only a few amps. So, ibpointless2 still has the most interesting stuff I've found on crystal cells. Watching his videos, he certainly doesn't seem like a rocket scientist, but he seems to have pretty good reasoning in his experiments. He's like a crazy tinkerer, a brainstormer. I can relate to that.

If anyone finds something that beats the performance of the big blue, I'd like to know. The big blue cell seems to do about 1.47 volts I think and I believe it was 500 milliamps.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:34 pm 

Have thanks: 4 time
Interesting about the storm I have read powerful newman machines do this(create storm and get rid of storm)
Super dude did you go to the bedini crystal battery site as he has converted 12v battery's into just allum and they are amazing plengo has done some great work also.
I have just recieved some alum so I will be converting the next few days.

Regards,

G.G.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:44 pm 

HAARP must be even more advanced. I recommend people find out what that's about. Interesting stuff, no doubt. If anyone has the plans for a HAARP, I'm looking for a schematic I can try. :D They say there's nothing evil about it, it's just energy transmission after all. It's in the safe hands of government for crying out loud, and you have to trust your government, ....., or else. Freedom under government requires a redefinition of freedom, and governments are all too happy to oblige, and mind-controlled elite-controlled-TV addicts are all too happy to accept. And it will probably all keep working for longer than it worked for that Hitler guy.

But seriously, I do need to study the Newman inventions. That thing must have serious potential if the stories are true. I did just recently put Plengofreeenergy's channel into my bookmarks. I need to go back and see what his experiments are about. Something must have seriously intrigued me, because I don't have many bookmarks.

And I did watch one of Bedini's videos recently about one of his crystal battery designs from a few months back. I'll need to bookmark that too. A lot of bad press about that guy, that he steals ideas etc. I guess I was turned off about that initially. To be honest, I USE people's ideas, but I give them credit on every appropriate occasion. I have to thank everyone on here who has given me advice, as well as people on here who helped them along before me, as well as John Bedini, as well as Imhotep and Shiva for their work and this website, as well as everyone doing energy research that has contributed to the free energy movement that has made all this possible. As for John Bedini, I don't know the whole story about him, but I'm sure I will eventually. I give him the benefit of the doubt until I find out otherwise. I'm almost sure he did something to anger someone, but we all make mistakes like that in our lives.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:51 am 

Have thanks: 27 time
Well said, I think you summed up government and most peoples apathy very well.

On Bedini all I can say is what I have seen and read just the same as you but it is a fact that without his willingness to put out what he did, the "free energy" movement would not be anywhere near as informed as it is.

My personal opinion is he may not be the easiest person to work with but he is genuine. He is sensitive to criticism and sometimes reacts in a less than diplomatic way but he is not alone in that. I refuse to judge him or his accusers as I don't know what happened there.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:02 am 

Superdude,

If you believe bad press then thats a shame.
John Bedini from what I have experienced is a good man and very sharing.
His work is a great achievment.

G.G.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:45 am 

Have thanks: 12 time
superdude wrote:
One thing that still baffles me is: why use different metal wires if the battery isn't operating galvanically? Hopefully I'll figure that out eventually.
Wires and dissimilar metal? Can't I use two harddisk plate?

What everyone think about this video?
Measuring Crystal Cell Water Content
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jw0n-vd ... 7A&index=1

I think get rid and prevent is a different thing. Many are just storm diverter, like david wells machine, cloud buster, negative ion generator, etc. From record breaking level of storm in US, I believe that HAARP is just another storm diverter / generator.

Radiant charger can be used to make HAARP like effect. Don't use ground. Use 50 liter of water in plastic container and a long antenna. Note the type of clouds after a day of use, then switch polarity. The output must be at least 100V. Don't ever use it too long. I am thinking of creating crystal batery in this fashion.

I believe that John Bedini is genuine. Bedini is like Edisson, if you do this you get this, if you do that you get that, he learn by doing. I think it is better if you ignore the theory of people around him like Bearden, Lindemann or Aaron. Use only the fact. And match his spec exactly.

Would be wonderfull if there are a compilation of Bedini fact (as quote that include link).
sucahyo has been thanked by:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:03 am 

I think this is very important:
"So to be clear when you use the same metals for both anode and cathode you're working with the effect that Brown studied, but when you use dissimilar metals you're only getting some of the effect that Brown studied. When two different metals are used most of the power you see is from the galvanic reaction, but a faction of the total power is coming from what Brown studied, so galvanic cells are not 100% galvanic and due show some effects (small effects) of what Brown studied. Using the same metals eliminates the galvanic reaction and allows you to focus more on what Brown was studying."

Also
http://samemetalwaterbattery.blogspot.com/
http://www.rexresearch.com/brown4/brown4.htm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:42 pm 

Yes it must be lead and lead although red lead in a matrix of holes in the anode for deep cycle hours.
Have you watched much of his batteries sucahyo?
also the alum MUST be ammoniom aluminum sulphate.
not just aluminum sulphate two complety different chems.
Let me know how you go sucahyo with your crystal battery.

Regards,

G.G.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:45 am 

gmang73 wrote:
Yes it must be lead and lead although red lead in a matrix of holes in the anode for deep cycle hours.
Have you watched much of his batteries sucahyo?
also the alum MUST be ammoniom aluminum sulphate.
not just aluminum sulphate two complety different chems.
Let me know how you go sucahyo with your crystal battery.

Regards,

G.G.
DO you have the recipe for his glue battery? I have not yet see more of his video. I have transparent alum in crystal form, it do not conduct electricity. I wonder how it can produce power?

How do we know that what we create is crystal?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:34 am 

The dry glue crystal cell recipe I tend to go by is that of ibpointless2 found on Youtube. His is epsom salt, Morton's salt substitute, and Elmer's Glue-All (absolutely not Elmer's school glue or wood glue).
I have to wonder too sometimes how it works, but it does in my experience. I'm hooked on crystal batteries personally because they're such a simple way to tap into radiant energy. When you don't have to put energy in, it's much easier to say something is "over-unity" (by my personal definition anyway). The glue is, I believe, what we would call the electrolyte.

I just reinforced my experience with the Brown effect that Sucahyo mentioned tonight. Putting some cells together. I actually don't even use glue, hoping to save money. I actually add sand (sand is made of crystals and it's free) to the salts and water, about the same amount of sand as the total of salt, and then a small amount of water, to end up with a thick mud. And then, I just try not to let there be much space between anode and cathode. I then let the cell dry for a day or maybe two if it's a small cell, up to a week or two weeks if it's a large cell, and cross my fingers the cell stays alive after "drying". My good small ones that still put out acceptable voltage (usually .7 or better volts and about .7 or somewhat solid .5 milliamps) are usually the ones that end up drying to be fairly solid, though crumbly if you ever put too much pressure on them (you won't have that problem with glue cells). Mine may still be too wet though, but I've been sealing them up anyway. Not very scientific, but I'll learn from my mistakes eventually.

Anyway, I created a bunch of cells with dissimilar metals like usual, then I thought, why not, I'll make some with the same metals for anode and cathode. The trick is, after you get the mud on and the cell together, then you test it. If you don't have voltage or amps comparable to cells yuou may have created with the dissimilar metals, you start over, take the mud off, put more on.. It's a pain, but eventually, you get good enough voltage/amps. Then you let it dry and hope for the best, then after it's dry, test it again. If it still performs well and it seems dry enough, I seal it up with some paint I have around, just like Ibpointless does.

I watched this lecture by .. someone .. I think it was "at the water's edge" or something like that, that explained the effect. There are clouds of positrons or something like that in water and postive energy tends to clump together with sort of a (viscous?) layer between them and the surrounding electrons and neutral stuff. I'll understand all this better after I watch that a few more times, but I understand the concept enough for now I think. I proved to myself it works. Hand me a glass of water and I can show you a voltage in that water, using just the leads of my multimeter. That blew my mind while I was watching the video and I did the experiment as he was explaining the phenomenon.

I wish knew a way though of predicting or isolating the "good stuff" in my salt mud mix so there wouldn't be so much guesswork and trial and error on each cell I create.

It's funny I was telling a relative about what I've been doing, and she frowns on anything "different". I knew how she was about to react when I said the words "free energy", so I shot it down quick, just as soon as I saw her initial whincing of the eyes, I simply reminded her "by the way, solar is free energy", and in so doing, I messed up her skepticism for a moment, long enough to explain the details of the community's findings on these things. She still seemed disinterested. But, some people are like that. Anything different must be wrong or not worth considering in their minds. They're the perfect slaves for the coming police state. They'll be happy there unless they wake up. So.. Let's make some noise! :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next