It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:15 am

Welcome
Welcome to imhotep's labs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Crystal batteries are magical
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:19 pm 

Have thanks: 4 time
http://www.energyscienceforum.com/cryst ... ttery.html
Go there and sign up and then start studying these are the batteries that have been proven and some of them have been running for years with small load no sign of galvanic reaction.
Regards,

G.G.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:43 pm 

Have thanks: 1 time
What do they get for my registering? When you register, you're putting literally yourself out there and that data gets collected by those around the world who collect that data, for future evil purposes. Please be aware there are more than simply selfish reasons for not wanting to give out such information.

I did notice I couldn't even access IMAGES on the site without logging in. ---Images--- And the more supposedly "valuable" information seems to be posted primarily in the form of images. Even fish can sometimes recognize a lure when they see it. If we can't, then we truly are sheep waiting for slaughter. I believe it's only a matter of time before most would agree with me that paranoia on this matter is warranted. If you don't see it now, you're behind the curve in my opinion.

I thought I should give an update on those cells I created with the same metal electrodes. After drying, they're putting out practically nothing now. Those with different metals for electrodes do go down a bit after drying, but still put out something somewhat usable. One of them is still doing great for some reason. It had actually the least amount of mud.

Maybe it's all about that. Maybe because there's less mud, the positively charged "pockets" in the mud migrate more easily to the side of the metal they're most attracted to, better establishing the polarity. I'm sure I'm not remembering my electronics basics well enough, but basically that's my theory.

I should point out, that cell that's still doing well is putting out about 0.8 volt and somewhere around .5 milliamp. Actually my multimeter shows 2.4 milliamps at first then drops over a few seconds to a little below .5 milliamps where it begins to stabilize. We're talking a very small cell. About 2cm x 2cm x 2mm. Copper and zinc sheets. I'd tell you where I got them, but I don't recall. And I have a limited supply of it, so I'll have to switch to different metals soon.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:57 am 

Have thanks: 12 time
Thanks for the info superdude.

That glue is hard to get here. I will try another way.

What is the current practical uses of crystal battery?

For sand battery, I think TPP should be tried. Require more space and material though.
Trawöger Power Pyramid TPP_V12_Tutorial - Electrical power output from a homem
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQvw-ITsvzk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:27 am 

The uses for a crystal battery? I would say, powering something.

Actually, they should probably be called crystal generator cells rather than batteries. They act like self-charging capacitors, getting their power apparently from ambient energy, vibrations, radio waves, mostly from the energy being emitted by the nearest star, our sun. As someone somewhere I read said, they're like really efficient solar cells. They don't need to have light on them to produce power, but their power does seem to go up when you put them in the sun. If you drain them, they climb back to their original voltage. If you short them for an entire whatever, day, week, month, doesn't matter, they climb back up to their original voltage once you unshort them.

If you charge them with a charger, you may get something extra, but in the process, I and others have found, on these dry crystal cells, it hurts them to charge them, because you're causing the cell to change itself chemically/galvanically/structurally and that's not the ideal situation for the crystals to operate. Once you get a good dry crystal cell, it's best to just let the crystals work and draw your energy from those. Ibpointless2 has a lot of videos on these crystal cells on Youtube. Some criticise him for his use of glue, I saw somewhere someone equating it to using "chewing gum", as if he doesn't know what he's doing, but I think the proof is in his results. He's been powering a digital clock for over a year on one of his cells, completely sealed from moisture, and hasn't a sign of aging on the metals when he unwrapped and inspected it after the first year.

The only catch seems to be, they don't put out much per cell. You can, with some methods on the internet I've seen, possibly figure out how to reach as high as a volt with a cell, and amps are even more difficult to make them do. Maybe I'm oversimplifying it in my head, but as I see it, if you're making cells that are 1 volt and half a milliamp, and you need 3 volts at 5 milliamps to power a small light, you would just make 3 rows of 10 cells, the 10 cells in a row connected to each other in parallel to get up to 5 milliamps, then connect the 3 rows in series to get 3 volts.

So, potentially, as I see it, a closet full of these crystal cells could power a small house. I think, based on my experience, what holds most people up from doing so is figuring out the best crystal cell design they can afford to make a lot of. It would be painful to realize there would have been a much more efficient crystal cell you could have made, after you've already invested a lot of time and some money into building hundreds of space-consuming cells and basing a large-scale system on those.

But, apparently, this is kind of a new field of research. The ideal crystal cell hasn't been given a step-by-step and put out there yet that I've seen. Ibpointless2 has pretty much step-by-step for his cells, but I'm sure someone can figure out better. A guy named Allwestconstruction on Youtube has a cell that does 1.8 volts I think, but I seem to remember the amps being very low, in the microamps I think. Kinda disappointing, considering Greenpowerscience on Youtube talks about how to make solar panels for less than a dollar per watt.

I've looked at the Youtube channels of most of the people working on crystal batteries I could find, including John Bedini and his Energenx Youtube channel. I'm staying with Ibpointless2's basic recipe for now, because I like the idea of dry cells and he's settled on his recipe after finding it better in some ways than some of the other well-known mixtures. He comes off a little eccentric and not the most well-spoken, but he gets good results and does extensive testing, and puts it out there for all to see and learn from.

I'm still making cells with no glue for now, but I just wanted to point out, other comparable glues to the Elmer's Glue-All should work. For instance, Aleene's Tacky Glue seems to work fine. No guarantees though. Ibpointless did specifically say, though, no "school glue" or wood glue. And I think I heard some people use something used in construction, I can't remember if it was caulking or sealant of some kind..

Last edited by superdude on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:46 am 

sucahyo wrote:
For sand battery, I think TPP should be tried.

I watched the video. That looks really interesting. It sounds like you can get a lot of power out of that. I'd never hear of that before. I'm still trying to figure out how it works. I'll have to rewatch the video and see if I can get more info anywhere on that. Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:47 am 

Thanks for sharing the info superdude. Maybe I should try solar cell.

A button battery can power clock for 5 years. We have to wait if a crystal battery cost the same as that button battery could also power clock for 5 years.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:38 am 

Sometimes I unintentionally omit potentially important details to someone not reading and watching things that I've been reading and watching. The clock he's been powering, for instance, it's a large LCD clock, not that those take a whole lot of power, but more than a typical wristwatch I'm sure.

What makes these dry crystal cell batteries interesting to me is that it truly is the "free energy" that people search for and others say doesn't exist. If you're making a lot of money, unlike me right now, it may not seem like anything worthwhile. But, they're probably the most EMP-proof, natural-disaster-proof (if you can stay where your batteries are) way I've found to make power, at least until I saw the TPP pyramid video. I still need to figure out where I can read about that in english.

Other than those, I really recommend a look at the video on Youtube by Lasersaber in which he shows off his "SOLN1" as he calls it, a sort of all-in-one thing that gives you portable power no matter where you go, built around a 20-watt solar panel. He's incorporated some long-lasting rechargeable batteries, his joule ringer circuit an inverter, charger and protection circuits, and probably a couple nice touches I'm forgetting to mention. He really has something cool there in my opinion. I hope to be able to build one before long, because I have a bad feeling about the way the world is going.

Just a note about the video: I noticed some people in comments misunderstanding something. He has the SOLN1 indoors powering some appliances and some lights. He's not in any way trying to say it will go forever like that. He was just showing you how much power it can output at one time. It does, though, get a small amount of power back through the solar panels if you're running lights, but you'd have to get it back into the sun or some kind of light to charge the batteries, or else be in or near a building or power source it can suck power from if I understand the purpose of his "joule ringer" correctly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:02 am 

Thanks for the head up superdude. I will look it up.

To be directly compareable to button battery, the cell must be made at the same size, specification and price range.

Might as well break open a button battery and use it as crystal battery.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:33 am 

Right, I guess I'm interested in something different than what you're interested in. I'm interested in a way to make my own power at home, to be capable of disconnecting entirely from the grid. Enough to power lights, my laptop computer, maybe a heater, a water pump, a battery charger. So, being home-based, size wouldn't matter much. And for smaller things, a way to make rechargeable batteries would be nice too. I think it might be Lidmotor on Youtube who posted how to make a AA sized rechargeable battery, but I forget how many milliamps it is.

It's peace of mind that you get when you learn to make something like crystal batteries, knowing that, no matter what apocalyptic thing might happen, at least you can still have electricity trickling in to power and charge things. Especially the very basics, like heat, even if just a personal home-made hand-held coil heater to bundle up with on a cold night. A home-made range for stealth cooking without a fire, so as not to attract unwanted attention that you have food.

When you say "button battery" you do mean what I think you mean, don't you? You mean like a watch battery? The little round things? Because those aren't self-recharging like a crystal battery is. If a watch would run on a milliamp, then you might be able to make a crystal cell the size of a button battery to run it.

I'm still just trying things with the crystal cells. I really don't know if some of my things will last as long as other recipes. Pretty much everything I've done so far that strays from the original recipe has been a varying degree of failure, but I've definitely proven to myself that they bring in more power than I put into them. Because I don't put power into them, yet they continually bring it in, or, I should say, put it out. So voila, overunity. Mission accomplished. At least my initial mission. Now I just need to figure out a way to make them without glue, yet still retain conductivity after the moisture fully evaporates from them while also getting them up in amps as much as possible.

I wish I could find information in english about that power pyramid. It's only a guess, but I'm thinking that's a sand battery (sand=crystals) that is using the pyramid as a sort of antenna, thereby allowing a single crystal battery to convert more than just the amount of "energy vibrations" it would absorb by itself into energy. Or else, somebody screwing with us all by fooling us into think it actually works to coax us to waste time on it, diverting our attention away from things that do actually work. The fact that he mentions about alignment with the earth poles leads me to think it works like an earth battery, taking advantage of the earth's magnetic field, but I really don't understand completely how that's supposed to work. And the fact that he doesn't even state what the pyramid s even made of... Metal? Wood? No idea. And then he makes it a point to mention that he doesn't want to answer any more questions and that's final, and then doesn't explain why.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:48 pm 

I'm on a quest to figure out based on the cryptic information I've found so far what the username and password are for his website for the TTP power pyramid info. Why why why would he do things this way??? If you want to give something to the world, you give it rather than make people do pointless time-wasting extra work to get to it. Unless you're trying to control people and influence their behavior in some way that benefits some alternate agenda.

Anyway, his site is at http://www.comshop.tv/tpp/ and he mentions you can (somehow, some way) obtain the username and password to access the information about the pyramid by going to the related forums. So, I must journey across Middle Earth or some such nonsense to find these forums... I'm sorry, but I've lived just about long anough to be getting tired of pointless nonsense.

Sucahyo, did you actually see this thing work (other than the video) or know of an accesible place to find people who are making it work, or could you point me in the right direction to obtaining something more than the limited info in his videos? Please? Or else to preserve my sanity, I'll have to put the whole thing off for now and keep studying the crystal cells. At least I know those work.

The best way to protect information is to get it into as many people's hands as possible, not try to hide it. Personal privacy is a different and unrelated issue. We're talking about truths about the universe that can free us all from oppressive regimes. And fighting oppressive regimes with another oppressive regime merely insures one of two likely outcomes, mutual destruction or one giant tyrannical oppressive empire. I believe it's time to let people have what they need to take back their power. To give people the option to say, you know what, I'll protect myself, provide my own electricity, be independent and free to live my life in true freedom, not submit to being a slave, subject to arbitrary dictates of some self-appointed or majority-appointed overlords, thank you. To be not just by some government definition not a slave, but ACTUALLY not a slave.

People in some places, not too long ago, had the ability to live somewhat freely and figure things out for themselves without becoming total outcasts from what some call society. This is no longer the case and it seems just a matter of time before big bro will be punishing you for not taking a dump correctly, becuase of course big bro can see all with his all-seeing eyes. I'm not saying we're completely to that exact point yet, but it looks imminent, and where will we draw the line, and by pondering where we draw it, you must ask, who has authority where to draw it? Those who would never draw it to begin with, because it would restrict their domain of power? No, it's up to the natural holders of power, we the individuals. Only you can decide for you, unless you've signed away that power to another in a clearly written and understandable contract, not under duress. The biggest thing holding back too many people from doing so is the fact that those who are stealing their power have a monopoly on too many aspects of their lives. Hence the importance of taking it back. Hence the importance of getting it out there. Hence the tragic stupidity of keeping it from happening.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next