It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:07 am

Welcome
Welcome to imhotep's labs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Crystal batteries are magical
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:02 am 

Have thanks: 4 time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWXb7_33N50 that is from the cystal battery bedini energy forum.
So they know about this technology and will release it because we have just about cracked it.
Yes we are watched hence the all seeing eye.(Superdude)
Nothing for nothing.
Effort = Reward.
We do need to take back our power.
gmang73 has been thanked by:

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:17 am 

Have thanks: 4 time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghhgUmGBjX8

Check this also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhp6HsdC3Eo
as this might be the Ultimate capacitor.

Regards,

G.G.
gmang73 has been thanked by:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:17 am 

Have thanks: 1 time
Wow, I get intense sometimes. Sorry about that. Venting, I guess.

Thanks for those links.

True, nothing for nothing. Anything new takes, at the very least, light study. Some things are offered for free (as in no money) by those willing to do so. Some aren't. And then, there are those situations such as the power pyramids in which he seems to be releasing something for free, but doesn't, for no apparent reason. So, yeah, it's things like that that I have trouble accepting. Reasonless roadblocks. If I knew he required registration to something to obtain a certain thing, at least I'd know what's going on and, though I may not like it, I'd have to accept his choice to profit from the info. Such is only fair.

Unfortunately the information on the power pyramid eludes me so far, but I'm a good searcher and I'm sure I'll find my way to some clues about that eventually. I do have the two youtube videos about it. I wasn't able to figure out how to get the detailed written info he talked about. But if it's out there, I'm sure I'll eventually get it.

Frustration only happens to me after effort ends in repeated failure, then I pick myself up and choose the logical next step. In some cases, it's asking for help.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:31 am 

Have thanks: 12 time
Some information of TPP is in english:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e0QvgGj2xs

See also the complete "TPP V12 Tutorial Part 1 of 13"

I don't see any registration requirement?
http://www.comshop.tv/projecttpp/videos ... /index.php
http://www.comshop.tv/projecttpp/the-ha ... /index.php
http://www.comshop.tv/projecttpp/downlo ... /index.php

There is also Matt Combatti device that is close to crystal battery.

Yes, button battery for watch.

Attachments:
mrc.png
mrc.png [ 195.83 KiB | Viewed 1004 times ]
384394_2696790576426_1156454917_4765567_2014119336_n.jpg
384394_2696790576426_1156454917_4765567_2014119336_n.jpg [ 67.11 KiB | Viewed 1004 times ]
sucahyo has been thanked by:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:54 am 

Thanks Sucahyo. Those are good links. I couldn't seem to find my way there from the main website he puts in his Youtube notes. I did, however just now happen
to find the 13-part tutorial on Youtube seperately, just before I saw your post. Wow, this new thing you've posted info on, I'm in overload mode
for a while with all these things. Thanks a lot for the info. And sorry everyone for the weirdness lately.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:50 pm 

I thought I'd give a quick update on my own research into crystal cells. By the way, I said before that they act like self-charging capacitors. That
may be inaccurate. I need to read up on capacitors, but I seem to remember they hold only tiny current. Depending on the particulars of your crystal
cell (amount of metal, conductivity and other factors of the mixture, size), they can be made to do some usable current, as can be seen in gmang's
linked video in which they seem to have perfected them for public distribution, and in ibpointless' videos.

So, I made a couple big ones (about 5" long), similar to Ibpointless' "Big Blue" cell, but without glue and with the addition of sand and water. And
instead of magnesium around the outside, substituted aluminum foil, because thats what I have. Also, I used not just the outside of the copper pipe,
but decided to take advantage of the inside space by putting a steel bolt through it as the negative. This was all extremely experimental, but so far,
it seems good. They've been drying for a few weeks now. I realized the need to maybe speed up their drying a bit, so I placed them for a night or two
atop my bedroom's oil space heater. I ran a small low-power led on them for about 6 days and it stayed on the whole time, but I've been noticing the
green spots growing on the copper pipe, so decided to wait until I'm sure things are dry before using it any more. But anyway, about 0.8 volts on each
and when I test current, they start at 50 milliamps and fall rapidly until stabilizing somewhat around the 20 milliamps to 15 milliamps area. To look at
them, it looks like dry concrete wrapped around the pipe. I'm sure they'd crumble if they were squeezed too hard. One extra thing, I realized from
other experiments that aluminum foil will let lose as these dry, so I ran a spiral of string about 1/2" spaced around the foil when I built them to keep it
together as the crystals form. Also, to help with the drying and crystal formation, I poked small holes in the foil before putting it on there.

I got the sand that I use from my yard and sifted it and microwaved it before using it. Yes, microorganisms were almost certainly harmed in the
making of these cells. :D As for the mixture, i wish I knew. I can only say I've gotten this right a few times. I have a small cell that I made with a
copper fitting and a large steel nut that does 3 milliamps, which stabilizes around 1 milliamp and 0.75 volts after drying. I'll have to play with this a
bit. But, generally, I'd guess this mix proportion: 1 part epsom salt, 1 part salt substitute, 4 parts sand, and them put very little water and mix. If
too thick, put slightly more water. It's really easy to get it too soupy. You want it thick enough to hold onto something, like play-dough almost.
Make sure it's mixed well, then begin squishing it around onto the pipe (if you're doing a pipe-based cell). If you got the consistency right, it will
sort of stick to the pipe, but you'll have to hold what you have on while putting more on there, until you can go around and squish it all to get it to
drip some of the excess moisture out. Then you just shape it to be as perfect as you can make it, coming out about 1/8" or so from the outside
of the copper pipe. Then let it sit and dry for about an hour. Inspect and fix it up if it's sagging. Let it dry another hour, then cut foil to go around it
and poke small holes in the foil semi-uniformly to help it dry. Alternatively, maybe you have aluminum screen, or even much better, magnesium
ribbon. Ribbon, you'd just wrap it around, leaving some space between the wraps.

If all goes well, here's what will happen: The tiny crystals will grow and you'll see a sparkly look to the surface area of the mud on your cell that
you're able to see. It will start to harden as time goes on, but, depending on the type of sand you're using, it should hopefully maintain a darker look
to it for quite a while and it will lighten up a bit as it gets drier. I've noticed the ones that keep some darkness and a "slightly wet" look even after
dry are the ones that work better, but I don't know what I did or mixed different on those to cause them to be that way. You'll see tiny crystals
forming, I figure because of the epsom salts+salt substitute mix.

I forget, I've watched all IBPointless' videos and others here haven't. I'll spill out anything pertainant I can think of. Until these are dry, they are
acting in two ways simultaneously, as galvanic and crystal cells. The problem with galvanic is, it eats away the metals you're using and changes the
physical pathways in the mud of the cell, and most usually not in ways that benefit the functioning of the cell as a crystal cell. SO, it's best to not
use the cell until it dries. How to tell when it dires, that's a tough one I can't answer at this point. It never completely dries, since it will always
have SOME water. If it didn't, I don't think it would even function. There are tests that IBPointless did that seem to prove otherwise, but I didn't
get the same results in my experiments. Maybe I cooked them too much or maybe my mixture was wrong, but when I cooked mine, they were
dead. So, air drying until they're "dry enough" whatever that is, is hopefully enough. At some point I haven't decided on yet with my big cells, you
can then "seal" your cells to protect them. I've been using some epoxy paint I have here. I think that's aso what Ibpointless used. You can play
with different metal combos, but I don't have much to workk with here and stubbornly not buying anything extra, so I use different combos. Copper
and aluminum or copper and steel are good I think. Copper and zinc is even better. The best without going overboard I think is what IBpointless
does, copper and magnesium. The better combination of metals, the higher the voltage. The more metal in the cell, the more amps. I'm still a little
unclear what other variables affect what, like the distance between electrodes. I would know if I were better educated. I'll know in time.

I decided to try a mix without glue after watching IBpointless' "how to make a low power self-charging crystal cell" video, in which he omits glue
and instead uses paper which he rubs the salts and water mix into until it's transparent. And, sand, because it's the most easily obtained crystal
you can get. And I had some good results with tests I did with sand-glue cells. I'm not likely to be argumentative if someone were to point out to
me that I'm way off on the wrong track. There may be, for all I know, very good reasons why people aren't using sand much in these crystal cells.
Maybe something I haven't discovered yet. If so, I welcome comments or advice. And I'll answer what questions I can, but be aware, I'm no pro at
this yet. I'm at best an amateur researcher, as I'm sure the real pros on here are fully aware already.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:14 am 

Thank you for sharing superdude.

Do intent to try similar metal too?

Or if you use disimilar metal, do you intent to use super quick dryer too?

Most oxide is not a conductor, do you know any oxide that still a conductor? I ask because most natural crystal is oxide. And heat cause oxide.

I wonder if it is possible to remove the water with cold?

Do the cell will work at freezing temperature when all the water become ice and can not do galvanic reaction?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:47 am 

Quote:
Do intent to try similar metal too?

I've had weird mixed results trying same-metal cells.. On a tiny crystal cell I made, there was decent voltage until it dried for a night, then very
little. My current theory on why IBPointless uses different metals is that, as the cell is still wet, the clumps of protons want to go the side with the
metal that attracts them most, establishing the direction of electron flow for the cell. But then, maybe even after the cell is dry, maybe it still needs
the right metals on the right sides, or maybe it doesn't. I'll have to see about a way to test these things.

By the way, you may have already seen this, but I saw it for the first time when I just started playing with crystal cells and I found it fascinating.
Water, Energy, and Life: Fresh Views from the Water's Edge I strongly think of this
video when thinking in terms of same metal cells.

Quote:
Or if you use disimilar metal, do you intent to use super quick dryer too?

I'm really following mostly what IBpointless recommended right now, and he said, it's best to let them dry naturally and grow as many crystals as
possible. He recommends letting the paper salt cells dry naturally for 2 weeks without trying to heat them or make them dry faster.

Quote:
Most oxide is not a conductor, do you know any oxide that still a conductor? I ask because most natural crystal is oxide. And heat cause
oxide.

IBpointless hasn't posted any new videos in 2 months, but in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH5NGKp ... 7A&index=3 ,
he mentions he still needs to figure out what keeps the conductivity in his cells despite their low moisture content. And he hinted that he thinks he
already knows, but doesn't want to conclude until he's sure. Based on things he's said in his other videos, and based on some of my own research, I
think it has something to do with the salt substitute, or something that happens when mixed with epsom salt. To be honest, I don't
understand how exactly these crystal cells work. I'm far from being a chemist or electrical engineer. I can sort of understand how a regular battery
works, more or less, but I'm even a little fuzzy there when we get down to molecules and what's really going on. Ibpointless has gotten tired of
people claiming that water is used in his cells, because he knows they don't use water because he's been running them for years and he's gone
to great lengths to prove that point, but apparently he isn't a chemist either. So, what we have here is concrete evidence absent a proven theory,
or something like that.
He has glue cells based on the epsom/salt subst mixture, some using glue and some using initially water and paper, all of which seem to be clean of
oxidation. Watch and believe or disbelieve. I usually disbelieve by default, and I was skeptical, but I think this is for real. He's mentioned there's
something about epsom salts and the salt substitute that seem to cause conductivity. My results are inconclusive, but I've had at least a few that
I knew had plenty of time to dry and still worked great. Whether they were completely dry, I don't know. Then I've had some that I may have mixed
wrong or didn't "incubate" properly which turned hard and dry and no voltage. I have noticed when I was playing with wet cells, I'd pour in epsom
salts with not much change in voltage, but when I'd pour in the salt substitute, it would jump up noticeably, not that that proves anything I suppose.

Quote:
I wonder if it is possible to remove the water with cold?

IBpointless made a video in which he froze his cells. Linked below. He had 2 more that talked about the freezing experiments, but you'd have to browse his Youtube channel.

Quote:
Do the cell will work at freezing temperature when all the water become ice and can not do galvanic reaction?

I think it did work for IBPointless. I haven't tried it yet. I have a link below to that video.
By the way, if you watch that, my personal theory based on everything I know now, the reason his cell showed higher than normal voltage when he
took it out of the freezer, is because heat causes crystal cell voltage to rise because of a temperature differential between the outside and inside
of the cell. When he took it out of the freezer, the outside of the cell was suddenly much warmer than the inside, so the voltage shoots up until the
temperature outside and inside match again. That's my theory based on the effect which I've personally observed, as well as seen in IBpointless' videos.

Pretty much all that I'm doing besides the sand is based on IBPointless' youtube videos. Here's his channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ibpointless2?feature=watch
He's posted a lot of videos, so you'll need to go down a good bit to get to some of his about the crystal cells. I'll try to link some of the ones here
that I found most interesting, in chronological order.

The much stronger glue cell (epsom/substitute/glue with magnesium and copper electrodes The moisture is becasue he hadn't allowed the cell to fully dry.
It may have still been galvanic during the video.
Frozen crystal battery (before he settled on the epsom/substitute recipe)
Blowtorch crystal cell to prove cell is not galvanic
Crystal cell in oven to remove water
How to make a BIG BLUE crystal glue cell
How to make a low power self-charging crystal cell battery
Unwrapping crystal cell to show no corrosion
Update on 5-Foot dry Crystal Cell
My Crystal cells do not use water and the data shows it

Have you seen this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWXb7_33N50
Apparent proof that somebody has already figured all this out, and it is the crystal cells, with a refined recipe. I wish I knew what they're using.
I don't know anything about that company NRGLab.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:29 am 

Thank you for the detailed answer superdude. I will look into the video.

Have you ever heard about electret?

Instead of relying galvanize reaction voltage to form the crystal, electret use external power supply, A DC high voltage. A successfull replication will produce high voltage battery.

http://ether.sciences.free.fr/electrets.htm
http://www.angelfire.com/ak5/energy21/electret.htm
http://rimstar.org/materials/electrets/index.htm
http://www.keelynet.com/electret.htm

About NRGLab, alpha utilization of Nuclear maybe that small.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:13 am 

Sucahyo, you always have amazing cutting-edge info. Thanks for those links. I honestly don't know how the crystals form a polarity to one side, but what you suggested seems like it should work. I've actually tried that, sort of. I put the bedini charger on a crystal battery I had just made with same metal electrodes. It didn't seem to work though, so I thought maybe it doesn't work to try to coax it in that way. If you think it might work, then I might try something like that again.

I really wondered what happens in the NRGLabs "incubator". Also, I wish I knew what their mixture is. My guess would be quartz crystal, but no clue what else is in it.

Currently, I've been trying Allwest's (on Youtube) "chili powder" dry crystal cell recipe. So far, it's looking like with his recipe I'm getting more amps than with the sand, epsom, and salt substitute, but I've only tested before letting the cells dry so far. Actually, I used peanut butter in place of his recommended dialectric grease. I have no idea if that's an acceptible substitute, but I didn't have dielectric grease and I do have a years-old jar of peanut butter I've kept around just for removing stickers from plastic jars. I noticed previously, peanut butter doesn't conduct electricity, which surprised me. Also, insead of his recommended metals, I'm using whatever I have, as usual. Copper and zinc on one, aluminum and stainless steel on the other.

And I just read what I suspected in one of those links you just gave me: "It is important to use a clean source of DC and not pulsed DC", so there it is, what I'll do in a near-future experiment.
And after more reading, I realize you also have to have a high voltage DC source. I don't really have that, nor the knowhow to make a simple transformer. Yet.. I'll think on it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next