It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:10 pm

Welcome
Welcome to imhotep's labs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Crystal batteries are magical
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:30 am 

Have thanks: 1 time
I'm in awe of the possibilities with these crystal batteries. Self-recharging! As in, constantly replenishing fountains of aether energy. So, okay, each is a trickle, but all that means is one just needs to make enough to add up to something substantial. I've been unable to take my eyes off the research done by a man on Youtube going by the name of IBPointless2. Check out these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLgs7CI ... A&index=67
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voBy5Km ... A&index=61
These videos are about his "big blue" cell, so named because he wanted to seal them from moisture, and what he had on hand for the job was blue paint. Not bad at all at .5 amps. Several could be made and run in parallel and/or series to get to a voltage/amp target.

These are self-recharging batteries. IBPointless2 has said he believes it may be harmful to charge these dry crystal cells using a charger. So, being the adventurer I am, I'm using my Imhotep fan charger anyway to charge my own recent crystal cells and try to get them stronger. So far, it's looking good. We'll see what consequences happen down the road. I have my solidified battery in a container with olive oil insulating it from air moisture, I hope. I'll be more descriptive of my own experiments in a future post here.

The various experiments he's working with are mostly related to these dry crystal cells. As he's mentioned, water causes the corrosion that makes the wet cells break down, so he figured out the dry cells make more sense. He's settled on Elmer's Glue-All glue as one of the batterie's ingredients. It sets fairly fast and still carries a current after dry. Aleene's Tacky Glue seems to work fine in my limited experimentation, but, I don't like the cost of glue, even as cheap as it is. I've been trying some other things as electrolytes on the cells I've been playing with (not the "Big Blue" though because I don't have magnesium strips). Nothing is safe in my house. Anything that can be cooked or processed to become a solid, yet still carry a current. Almost anything. Well, okay, anything.

As the crystals, he mentions a couple different kinds, including Epsom salts and especially salt substitute. He doesn't actively grow crystals, but instead uses the salts as they come out of the bag or container. They are, after all, already crystals (I think). Sugar is okay for pure volts but has no amps for some reason, and it takes a while to cease being a gooey mess. I noticed I had a container of MSM supplement here and remembered it's made of crystals, so tried that with so-so results. Epsom salts doesn't seem that great to me so far. I've been having good luck with salt substitute and/or plain old table salt as my crystals, so I'm really leaning toward table salt since it's cheap.

It will be a while before I try the big blue cell, but I plan on doing that exactly according to his instructions in hopes of getting somwhere near his reults. The main thing stopping me from going forward on that is supplies. Pretty much all I have here is steel, aluminum, and a limited supply of copper wire. Some day soon I'll have what I need hopefully.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Crystal batteries are magical
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:17 am 

Have thanks: 12 time
Anyone ever test how much amp hour a crystal battery can produce?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:28 am 

A replacement for carbon gel in zinc carbon battery, with NYAMPLUNG (Calophyllum inophyllum):
http://kampus.okezone.com/read/2012/07/ ... arya-unair

Battery need to be refilled with dry nyamplung powder to replenish the power. The cost to refill the battery is about 5 cents.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:47 pm 

Looks super-interesting. I wish I could read it. I looked up the terms mentioned, nyamplung powder and calophyllum inophyllum, and I can't find this particular information in english anywhere. I'd like to try whatever it is they're trying with wild plants growing in my area, but I don't know how they're making their batteries or what part of the plant they use to make powder. I did find some information about that plant, but nothing related to batteries.
I should put this into question form: Is there information out there to try what they're trying? Is there anything in that story about how they make the powder? (I do have a powerful blender that can powderize anything if I know what to do).

Also, my topic was about self-recharging batteries. Do the batteries mentioned in that story self-recharge? I mean, like crystal batteries do?
Either way, I'm definitely interested in using plant powder if it makes for strong batteries.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:08 pm 

sucahyo wrote:

sucahyo wrote:

I'm not advanced enough yet to figure that out with mine. The thing that makes crystal batteries seem somewhat unappealing at first glance is, they INDIVIDUALLY produce little amps, generally speaking. What makes them awesome is, they are constantly tapped into the aether. They recharge themselves. They don't need to be recharged with an external device. They're more electron pumps than batteries, if I understand what an electron pump is.

For example, you can directly short the crystal battery for an entire day with a wire from positive to negative, take the wire off, and within a few minutes the voltage and amps of the battery rise back up to normal as if you never shorted it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:46 am 

Nyamplung battery use the seed of nyamplung tree. See the name from its latin (calophyllum inophyllum).

They convert the seed into powder by continuous smashing and make it dry by the heat of the sunlight for three days.

It is one use only. not rechargeable. is as strong as off the self battery but durability still a problem. currently only survive for 17 days.

The way I see it, crystal battery look more like a capacitor where the voltage will bounce back up if not used to some voltage.

If the voltage do not exceed 2V, then it is just a inhibited chemical reaction.

What is the normal voltage and amperage of crystal battery?

Would the crytal battery better than off the self battery in series a resistor?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:15 am 

sucahyo wrote:
The way I see it, crystal battery look more like a capacitor where the voltage will bounce back up if not used to some voltage.
If the voltage do not exceed 2V, then it is just a inhibited chemical reaction.
What is the normal voltage and amperage of crystal battery?
Would the crytal battery better than off the self battery in series a resistor?

I may not be the best at answering your questions at the moment. I'm sleepy, but here goes..
I'm a super noob, so bear that in mind. That said, after watching nearly all of ibpointless2's videos on Youtube, I'm convinced there is really something worth looking into with the crystal batteries. He has one that's been powering a clock for over a year now. He's uncovered it and no degradation of the cell. It looks brand new on the inside.
Normal voltage of a crystal cell, I guess no one knows what the top limit is because this is kind of a new thing being experimented with. So far, I've seen cells at about 1 volt, 1.5 volts, 1.8 volts, and I've heard some go higher. Put some of those together in series and you get more volts. In parallel, you get more amps.

As for amps, it depends on the way you make the crystal cell. So far, I havent seen any at "AA" size or even D size that put out what would compare with conventional batteries. But go a bit bigger, say 6 inches long and an inch and a half or so wide, and you get something like ibpointless2's "big blue" cells that are 1.5 volts, .5 amps.

Again, reminding you, they self-recharge. That alone attracts me to this more than anything else about it. Not only that, but they charge faster and stronger when exposed to light, heat, pressure, etc. Any kind of vibration. Also, I believe I recently saw a crystal cell that had a few hundred milliamps and at about 1.8 volts that was about as tall as a D size battery, but maybe twice as wide. I'll return some day soon to post the link to that if I can find it.

And he's gone to great lengths to rule out galvanic reactions. He says, before the cells dry, they are galvanic. After they dry, they're purely getting power through the crystals. You can do some of his simple experiments yourself. I've done some experimenting myself and I'm sold. I've watched the crystal cell respond to heat, light, pressure, exactly as he's demonstrated. I've taken them down to nearly nothing and watched them return to their full normal voltage and amps by themselves repeatedly. He's taken water completely out of his cells, heated them to the point where there can be no more water and they still work great.

I'm not sure what you were asking in that last question. Your english is usually understandable, but in that sentence, something failed I think. You're doing much better than I. I only have the patience to learn one language I'm afraid.

I'm not very skilled with electronics, so I'm not sure how to use resistors when using multiple batteries. I'll learn that in time, but to answer what I think you were asking, I did put several small crystal cells in series and powered a LED light. They were each less than a volt, but together in series they totalled about 2.5 volts with only a few milliamps. There was just a tiny bit of light coming from the LED.

Last edited by superdude on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:39 am 

Thank you superdude. Would the battery still work after you fry them or burn them in flame?

Flame should not be hot enough to melt the crystal but will remove any left over humidty from the battery.

Would the battery voltage proportional to humidity?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:56 am 

sucahyo wrote:
Thank you superdude. Would the battery still work after you fry them or burn them in flame?

Flame should not be hot enough to melt the crystal but will remove any left over humidty from the battery.

Would the battery voltage proportional to humidity?

Yes, he torched some of his thoroughly, and I mean thoroughly, also did an oven experiment where he heated them up extremely hot, they worked fine. Actually better than fine since the heat had given them some a slight extra voltage I believe. I'm not able to do that experiment because I'm sealing mine in a way that won't stand up to heat, until I can get the ingrediants to do the recipe he did for the heating experiments.

Humidity can cause a galvanic reaction which would affect the performance, if you haven't sealed the dry crystal cell from moisture. Judging from what I've seen of ibpointless2's experiments, If it's sealed from moisture, it then SHOULD last a long time with no corrosion and be unaffected by humidity I believe. I really have to recommend his videos. He did several just focused on ruling water out. Once I started watching his videos, I was hooked for weeks. I'm ongoing with my own experiments.

I was watching something where the guy said his crystal cells were affected by a lightning storm. His voltage graph showed his cells dropped during the time of the storm. I would theorize that the lightning was stealing ambient energy that would normally be available devices that would utilize it. Maybe some day man-kind will be able to, at our will, eliminate lightning by using all the ambient energy before the atmospheric charge has a chance to build up. Or something like that.

I'm right now charging a 1+ volt crystal cell using my imhotep fan charger to raise the voltage. It's using sand crystals. I got sand from my yard, sifted it and microwaved to sterilize and demoisturize it. It's getting stronger and I've watched the crystals recharge it to higher and higher volts as I strengthen the battery. We'll see. Actually, I can't rule out galvanic on this one though. I sealed it in with moisture I'm sure. I'll focus on keeping moisture out on my next one.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:45 am 

Thank you for the explanation. I will look :).

I once did some experiment but fail to get the results. inquorate have donated me some of suggested material for crystal battery experiment, I may start again.

superdude wrote:
I was watching something where the guy said his crystal cells were affected by a lightning storm. His voltage graph showed his cells dropped during the time of the storm. I would theorize that the lightning was stealing ambient energy that would normally be available devices that would utilize it. Maybe some day man-kind will be able to, at our will, eliminate lightning by using all the ambient energy before the atmospheric charge has a chance to build up. Or something like that.
That is very interesting.

A lot less lightning and no storm here last year and possibly this year too :). We can neutralize them or make them stronger. But this rarely explored.

I believe that tapping the ambient can cause storm or to prevent storm. It is just about which polarity that we use. Johan's TPU definitely cause storm, I have long time trying to convince free energy researcher to also research the health effect of radiant charger. Most of them cause headache, which I am sure will make storm stronger. It is possible to change them to ease headache instead, to prevent storm.