It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:04 am

Welcome
Welcome to imhotep's labs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Re: Dead batteries
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:45 am 

Have thanks: 12 time
mbrownn wrote:
Interesting, I haven't found alum here but there is a product called tawas, I think it is alum.
Two tawas available here. The alum version is called transparent clear tawas or ammonium tawas.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:27 am 

Have thanks: 27 time
I dont know what type it is only that it is used as antiperspirant.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:59 pm 

Have thanks: 0 time
hello everyone
I'm back
the battery that has been being conditioned, has the gravity of all cells bad, so bad that even reaches the red of the meter, in general, there seems no worse than any other cell, this weekend did not have time to make many tests, but after a few weeks being conditioned and discharged at a rate c20, there seems no great progress

I also build three versions of the tesla switch with two types of mechanical interuptor, a rotary switch and a relay of the 60hz frequency.

I never had success, it is very difficult to synchronize perfectly to a mechanical device

I am now experimenting with a Radiant Oscillator Lite with the original circuit Imhoteps
already picked each shock

I think the tension is too high for my cfl, but works very well with the tubes, I also am using 24V instead of 12V because the relay is 24, also got 12 relays, but all burn

with this setup I think something is wrong, the radiant energy comes only from the back EMF from the ignition coil right?

because my battery more quickly charged, and I think that was not being charged by high voltage, but for 24 dc

what should be the capacitor that is parallel to the ignition coil?

I thought of something,
what would happen if I simply connects to a source pulse the primary coil of ignition coil
and seize the back emf of the primary coil to charge a battery, and connects to the secondary coil high Voltage to a rectifier and then a second battery
thus, the induced voltage in the secondary which is high Voltage going to the battery and the back emf of the secondary would also for the battery
?

if need be I move this topic to their area

thanks

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:13 am 

OK, a lot to answer.

The battery you have been conditioning, what is the color of the plates?
Do all the cells have the same color?
Is there any debris at the bottom of the cells?
What is the voltage?

These questions are to ascertain if the battery is worth working on, a flush out with distilled water and an acid change may help.

I can’t help much with a Tesla switch as I have never tried that.

With the CFL you have to remove the circuit and just use the bulb on a radiant oscillator.

Radiant and BEMF are not the same thing but appear in the same place. BEMF cannot be a higher voltage than the input because of losses. BEMF is current, radiant has no current.

The way we connect our load or charging battery determines whether we eliminate the BEMF. If we connect the load or charging battery between the diode and the positive of the source battery there can be no BEMF as the voltage is higher than the source. Any current we do measure must be radiant that has converted to current and this is why the current is low.

As your battery improves in condition, the plates are cleared of sulphate and this allows faster charging as well as more capacity.

I imagine the capacitor you refer to is the one that is used in the ignition circuit. Just go to your local car parts place and buy one, they are not expensive.

If you wire the circuit as you suggest, you will share the energy passing down the two paths. As the high voltage path is higher resistance there will be more losses on that path; however this does work better for lighting fluorescent tubes.
mbrownn has been thanked by:

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:41 am 

I don't think the HV part of car coil help battery charging. It may lower the output too. Some circuit draw more input if secondary is used.

Try to replace wash the battery terminal well with distilled water. Also charge few times with distilled water before charging with acid water.

Tesla switch, if you can not switch at the same time, just focus on the one switch that close loop the circuit. Switching at the same time is not the requirement. You can not do it too fast too. 30 second from what I read.

The charge that going to the battery is a function of pulse amplitude times frequency. A coil that consume 1 amp on full power run at 60 Hz produce 60 unit (relay based). A coil that consume 500mA run at 2000Hz produce 1000 unit (solid state).

Currently, no one can differentiate charging result of mechanical vs solid state.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:18 pm 

"The battery you have been conditioning, what is the color of the plates?
Do all the cells have the same color?
Is there any debris at the bottom of the cells?
What is the voltage?"

for now I can not answer these questions because I'm not near the batteries, and also so I can see it in the battery open, which is completely dead, I'm afraid to ruin the other when I open it

"With the CFL you have to remove the circuit and just use the bulb on a radiant oscillator."
yes, I removed it, and there were times that it worked perfectly, but lately the cfl only bright when I make the contact, then gets to give a green light and not very intense

I also lost the car capacitor

"Radiant and BEMF are not the same thing but appear in the same place. BEMF cannot be a higher voltage than the input because of losses. BEMF is current, radiant has no current.

The way we connect our load or charging battery determines whether we eliminate the BEMF. If we connect the load or charging battery between the diode and the positive of the source battery there can be no BEMF as the voltage is higher than the source. Any current we do measure must be radiant that has converted to current and this is why the current is low."

well, now I'm confused, I always thought that was the BEMF of the coil that would create a cold electrecity which in turn draws energy from the active vacuum and create OU in the battery

at least that's what I see in the relay circuit,
first we set a current in the coil which creates a field in the core, then cut this Current and the field begins to decrease, this sudden change in the Current creates a magnetic flux variation that creates a high potential that is piped through the diode for charging the battery

Of corse on this process there is Current going to the "charging battery" but Bedini also said that always we need a bit of Current going with the radiant to put the battery on charge state

I should not even be noticing how it all works
know of any document which is well explained the nature of cold electrecity and how it is produced in the Bedini devices and circuits??

now do not have much time to read about it, but I have found in the documents of Barden much information and easy to understand, however, at least what I read, does not refer explicitly the method of Bedini to creating radiant energy

sucahyo
"The charge that going to the battery is a function of pulse amplitude times frequency. A coil that consume 1 amp on full power run at 60 Hz produce 60 unit (relay based). A coil that consume 500mA run at 2000Hz produce 1000 unit (solid state).

Currently, no one can differentiate charging result of mechanical vs solid state."

but also have people who defend the mechanical methods, for example in tesla switch the mechanical method can give a more abrupt interruption of the current, and methods of solid state does not have a lot of people succeeding

"Try to replace wash the battery terminal well with distilled water. Also charge few times with distilled water before charging with acid water."

I do this on my battery open, which is completely dead, but do not know the amount of acid to use, I use acid or alkaline?

thanks
CArlos Henriques

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:52 am 

http://www.icehouse.net/john1/index101.htm

this document by Barden seems good
i will read when I have time

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:42 am 

c_henriques wrote:
well, now I'm confused, I always thought that was the BEMF of the coil that would create a cold electrecity which in turn draws energy from the active vacuum and create OU in the battery
I think mbrownn refer to not to call "voltage produced from coil after shutted off" as BEMF. Lets call it coil collapse current, this is Peter Lindemann terminology.

c_henriques wrote:
Of corse on this process there is Current going to the "charging battery" but Bedini also said that always we need a bit of Current going with the radiant to put the battery on charge state
Yes, without mixing normal current, battery can be damaged.

c_henriques wrote:
now do not have much time to read about it, but I have found in the documents of Barden much information and easy to understand, however, at least what I read, does not refer explicitly the method of Bedini to creating radiant energy
I don't get any info from reading Bearden so I stop reading his theory.

c_henriques wrote:
but also have people who defend the mechanical methods, for example in tesla switch the mechanical method can give a more abrupt interruption of the current, and methods of solid state does not have a lot of people succeeding
Yes, abrupt switching is the key. But if you still see spark at the contact of mechanical switch, it still not an abrupt switching. Mechanical switching need to be sparkless. I don't think anyone achieve this.

Other problem with mechanical is input current. mechanical switching spark more with more current. Also currently frequency is very limited.

Tesla seems using mercury based switching. Sparkless mechanical switching at 1 Mega Hertz at medium voltage and high current. That is state of the art device that no one has ever replicate.

I think Tesla Switch do not work the same way as radiant circuit.

On solid state, I think my stingo has much more abrupt switching that joule thief.

c_henriques wrote:
I do this on my battery open, which is completely dead, but do not know the amount of acid to use, I use acid or alkaline?
try Alum water.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:32 am 

Im not very good at explaining radiant am I :lol: . BEMF is a current caused in a motor by the wires acting as a generator at the same time. This is not present in a pulsed coil but as the magnetic field collapses the lines of flux create a generated current in the coil that flows in the opposite direction to the source, I also usually refer to this as BEMF although its not really the same.

Think about your electrical flow, does it travel with the same speed during collapse as it does in the field creation, I would say it does. If this is the case then the potential of this collapse cannot be more than what created it because of the internal resistance and losses.

What we see on an oscilloscope is a spike many times bigger than the source potential, followed by a slope of decay starting around 80% of the source potential, decaying to zero. It is this slope that I call the BEMF as it does have significant current and it is 80% of the source that generated it. Allowing for losses everything about the slope makes sense.

The spike is another problem, its magnitude is huge in potential when compared to the source, it is very brief and has little or no amps in it. This is what I believe is the radiant.

Until we find a way of measuring it we will not see it entering the system. The conclusion drawn by many is that it enters the system by radiant means.

I will try to explain why this makes sense.

Anything smaller than an electron we have difficulty measuring, current is generally believed to be the flow of electrons, so if we have something smaller than electrons flowing into the system we will not be able to measure it although we can detect its potential.

:idea: If we have a wire that has a charge, everything of opposite charge will be attracted to it and everything of like charge will be repelled until a balance of charge is achieved. This balancing of charge occurs very quickly, so quickly we cannot measure its flow and much faster than the flow of electrons. It is this balancing of charge by sub electron particles that I believe is the radiant. It flows only at the moment of charge or discharge and only for an instant.

The reason we don’t see it at the moment we switch on the coil is because we need electron flow to detect it and no electrons are flowing at that point. Conversely when electrons are flowing any change in potential will be detected so that is why we see in on the coil collapse. I also believe that some of this radiant will be converted to current but of course during switch on it is masked by the start of supplied current flow.

During collapse we have the current flow of the BEMF so we can detect its tiny flow as it adds to the BEMF but as well as this it adds huge potential.

Does this make sense to you? :?:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:19 am 

hello all, sorry for my absence
university exams started, and I let the experiences
however I left the Bedini's motors conditioning 8 batteries (sealed lead acid)

the problem is that I went to where I had the motors running the batteries for one month and when it arrived everything was still, I think the engines burned
The battery was fully discharged because I was programmed for charge and discharge with a C20 rate, then they not charged after the engine but it continued to burn discharged

I left after my researches in this field and started to study the work of Tesla
to better understand the radiant energy / cold electricity.
In my intend this is a way to communicate energy that does not involve the movement of ordinary electrons,

in more detail, I saw that there are mainly two theories for this type of energy,

one refers to a radiant energy as the time reversed electron flow, this explanation appears usually associated with systems where there is the collapse of the magnetic flux in a coil, as in the Adams motor, which I think is the same principle of Bedini (correct me if I'm wrong on anything) this "time reversed electron flow" appears when the magnet is approaching the core of the coil, then there will be two forces, one of attraction, because the magnet induces an opposite field in the core, and a repulsive force that the coil windings create by Lenz's law., this is what happens also in Bedini motors right?

In another theory which originated in the work of a tesla, the radiant energy arises when the pulsing circuit with unidirectional pulse of of high voltage

usually scalar waves with superluminal velocity also are associated with this theory, peter Lindmmnan free in his book The Secret of cold electrecity describes this process

in any one theory, the LC resonance circuit is very important

back Bedini technology, to read the works of Rick got some doubts, he says the batteries that were charged in SSG should not be used to drive ssg, and should be used a inverter before connecting the battery to ssg circuit

He also says that this failure does not happen when the batteries are charged by the capacitor method (the one where the sg and charges the capacitor when it is full, it is discharged into the drive battery)

I do not understand why it happens,

what is the method of the capacitor has to do with the common SSG?
the charge of this capacitor is different of the ordinary charge?

In the method to tune the engine Rick talks to reach the sweet point where there are three pulses, and until we can find this with the oscilloscope Dode point where we can see these three impulses, impulses are these?

is 1 - pulse generated when the magnet reaches (Lenz's law), 2 - the pulse of the battery to the coil and the 3 - the collapse of the coil?

thanks

now have one more question, I know that is not related to the topic, but perhaps the sucahyo repsonder me know,

lately I've explored Tesla technology, I built circuit hairping, where something amazing happens, the lamps operate in short circuit and brighter when shorted, In addition it seems that almost no current passing through them

I have two tesla coils, a flat bifilar coil, and a cylindrical, Disem that these coils are also energy amplifier, ie, overunity

but until now still can not use any type conficuraçao charge pump to give me energy gain,

Anyone know any configuration that can give free energy?

I will upload some videos on youtube of my experiences after I post the links here

Thank you all