It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:23 am

Welcome
Welcome to imhotep's labs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: I have some ICE mods to post ?here?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:36 am 

Have thanks: 2 time
Internal Combustion Engine (ICE)

I have much experience in this area, and I have in writing many engine mods that improve MPG
and wish to post here. It all pertains to alternate fuels (HHO as well)

I suggest a name change for this forum to maybe HHO, Water Spark Plug & Alternative Fuels
or a shorter version but something giving a wider appeal.

Post opinions here if you see this! :shock:

...just an electrician... since 1985!

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: I have some ICE mods to post ?here?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:55 am 

Have thanks: 27 time
I have seen many things on the net about water for fuel etc, some of which are blatantly a rip off; however i think some have merit and at least 3 seem to be using ZP energy.

i would be interested in this subject but we need to consult the forum owners as to weather they would consider this on topic so ill leave that to you.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:15 pm 

Have thanks: 0 time
I am no genuis, probibly didn't even spell that right so bear with me here. Thee other night after working in the blazzing sun welding together a horse trailer I had to build to move my horse from here in Midland, Texas to Beautiful Oregan, I was showering off the sweat and dust so prevailant here in the OIL country of west Texas. I am not one who is dependent on it for a lively hood. Thank GOD. But after being here for thirty years, I knowalot of people who are and I truely feel for them and there future.
I believe in high school I was told that the sun was almost as perfect unity as could be made, that it would continue to burn a billion trillion years and then some. It creats it's own fuel, hydrogen through the process of burning hydrogen,,,something about this and the statement of the "KISS" that was found on the papers of Myers has me thinking,,,, I don't know how to create a Sun, but "WE" know how to generate hydrogen, all we need to do then is have it create it's own after the inital kick start,,, and somehow keep it from becomeing another Sun. I think so anyhow.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:41 am 

Have thanks: 2 time
Stan Meyer just used the simple water from HOH gas reaction, not FUSION. So do not worry about getting fusion like the sun!

Keep experimenting, and welding too! (I weld alot at work, as an electrician and it pays well! ((+$2.22/hr))

...just an electrician... since 1985!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:02 am 

Have thanks: 27 time
A welder here gets about $4.00 per day

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:25 am 

Have thanks: 1 time
I have an opinion about internal combustion engines that you may not like.
They never should have been used for anything. They are designed to wear down, to break, to use massive amounts of fuel. They are possibly the worst invention to have been forced upon humanity.

I'm sure you all know how to do your own research and read between the lines, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this. Electric vehicles were invented BEFORE the internal combustion engine.
"Free energy" was discovered a very long time ago. Long before the likes of Tesla. Tesla rediscovered things that have been suppressed for who knows how long. Free energy devices have been seen on hieroglyphics in ancient pyramids and other ancient ruins. But they can't put a meter on a device like that or control it, so here we are...