It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:14 pm

Welcome
Welcome to imhotep's labs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Major Events going on in My Life
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:59 am 

Have thanks: 1 time
I am planning on making a separate wikispaces or wikia on archiving ilabs into a wiki for easier reading and knowledge organization.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:11 pm 

sunrise07 wrote:
...can one of you guys help me find resources around my location:
prince george's county maryland is where i reside.

could use extra help via crowd sourcing on this community.

i am trying to find agriculture resources and junk scrap parts electronics, used free to buy or unwanted or discounted library books, book sales, garage sales, handouts, discounts, electronics shops, junk shops, broken computers, junk handouts. thrift shops, etc....i want to be able to scrounge for parts and reuse them to make bedini-esque stuff.

there was an older dated american children's story on these things. I can provide you the book info which i own today. soapbox derbies(rugrats? or was little rascals)
and people putting together junk scrap parts to recreate stuff. i read that as a kid back then.

Little Rascals did that, not sure about RugRats, that is your generation LOL!

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:55 am 

i am looking at studying calculus II or III. one or the other. if i am good enough to make it up to calculus III @ community college via skip and not needing to retake calculus II, I would go for it, but it is a pain in the butt. i get an extra $300 from my dad out of this.

got into a conflict with the dad again today and ended up scraping my arms, legs, butt falling through a roof while jumping out the window :)

edit: i would try my very best to skip to calc 3 asap, but i lack the funds! haha. to buy matlab and etc...

physics II is kind of away from the picture without calculus II which i already have with a c, but the college is kind of wanting me to retake bc they are assholes. :(

yeah it is a tough decision to make atm.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:59 am 

not only this but i am having another tough decision on buying something good with my money for next month....i am looking at buying bedini motor to get started while i still can buy from him.
never know when he will stop offering it as an item to sell.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:04 am 

i am definitely going to postpone the other internships until i have finally gotten the "invention created of" natural therapy of improving vision to no longer need eyeglasses via advanced APPLICATION of electrophysics.

i figured it would be better of a boost shocker to internship reviewer on the application that i invented it.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:06 am 

i will instead pound my money on something...not sure what now.
i need to harvest food! and make sure the plants survive!

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:52 am 

i feel like a living corpse sometimes in my life in a morbid language.
i am immune to pain a great deal yet psychotic when you put certain people around to ruin my path towards the drift to happiness. i blame things on people, pretty much 99% of life's problems is because of other people.

i got out of the bath tub 7 min ago and started typing this. I take ice cold showers now. It is the all the rage now. Imagine Titanic and all those corpses lying in the cold icy ocean water. That is how it feels, but i feel cleaner than before to a huge degree and my body resets to an improved mental condition, esp since i can have "heavy computer user's psychosis" which is difficult to understand if you are not one yourself.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:36 am 

//This is my billmelater.com account money due and when the money due is stated in the expiration date.
//I owe back: $1,435
Type Description Posting Date Expiration Date Remaining Balance
DECEMBER 12/2011 07/01/2012 $255.06
APRIL PAYPAL PURCHASES 04/2012 11/01/2012 $216.48
APRIL EBAY PURCHASES 04/2012 11/01/2012 $12.16
MARCH PAYPAL PURCHASES 03/2012 10/01/2012 $618.05
FEBRUARY PAYPAL PURCHASES 02/2012 09/01/2012 $333.30

That puts me at 3.072 dead months of lost months where I am put behind in terms of my social security months. Damn. However, I can manipulate for sure.

Last edited by sunrise07 on Wed May 07, 2014 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:46 am 

this is kind of like a journal entry:

I told you all I am studying one course for fall 2012.

all these other people study like 3 courses in same semester or 2, but with me, I always having a tendency of doing far better when I concentrate on a single course and having as much time as possible digging through it because of how the course is set up towards the heavy lecture and they kind of do not provide everything. i don't like too much stress working on academics. they made it seem like it was normal to study 2+ courses all at once.

it is so extremely difficult for me to remember all those vast information to get a good grade because there is so much and I do not understand it on the understanding level beyond rote memorization with difficult text. I am overwhelmed with too much work more than i can handle and i always end up failing everything

i have got to tell you all, that my life sucks. i do not like living like this. i live like a drug addict in my house. they also think of me as a nerd.

with having mental illness, also that also applies to everything. nobody will hire me and that is why life is not good enough for me as I want it to be. no money means no food to eat, no gasoline. i get kicked out of my house and the parents are always apathetic on that issue. i can't protect the people that matter to me and everything sinks or collapses into destruction or decay like a titanic or a house getting eaten by a sinkhole.

i live sort of a prison life addicted and glued to the computer screen because the computer is like a massive resource beyond books. it is just not as clean. i need to shower right after this post. Which makes me nerdy to some degree. geeks are more social. i hate that stereotype! makes me want to hurry the hell up and work harder and harder til i don't have to work anymore and can retire at age 30.

Last part of this post for the morning:
Why am I studying Calculus 3? I reviewed the courses and took to planning which was the best and I decided that this was the best choice for reasons I will discuss here.
I can not juggle well at all. one at a time is WAY more than enough, i can not stress that enough. don't try to make a fool of yourself via overconfidence.
i could be doing physics II instead right? however, the prerequisites explicitly say that you need to have passed calculus 2 with a grade of a C, which I have already. However, this professor is going way too fast and it is ridiculous how i understand so little. I feel like calculus 3 is going to be what i need in order to do well in the science.
I studied calculus first in 2007 in high school. I retook it in UMBC.
I studied the harder calculus around 2008-2009.
Much of it was junk, i have to admit, because it flows out one ear and out the other. the mathematician professors can not explain well enough about what it is. it would be like trying to explain what god is, which is very intangible. I want to see connections of this knowledge to everything else and make full sense of it, philosophically, metaphysically, and everything, tracing through every single little thing so it makes complete full sense. know every single micro scale thing that occurs and why it occurs, what makes it occur, what it is used for, how it affects other things, what it can be used for, how to make it more perfectionistic, accurate, and reliable for real life usage. i want to seriously apply this stuff for real life things in my personal life. this is not junk in that view. i am literally controlling nature on a massive level with this applied knowledge, meaning I have the power to change my life and get away from the pain and other difficult parts of life that I can exchange with this far more temporary knowledge absorption pain. trade one pain for another lesser one and come out on top resurfacing after suffocating via drowning in the water (analogy).

I need the calculus for physics 2. I am debating within myself, if that is completely a good idea. math can be EXTREMELY BORING! Maybe I should re-register for physics II? It is calculus based physics....Think I should try both same time? nah....too much work. i can't do that. i rely on the computer way too much for this type of stuff.

These are severely important hard sciences required to live more independent life even if nobody will hire me because they believe i am psycho or they are racist. they find me ugly (because of the glasses), or find me weak in some way. that means i get dead on the streets, or starve to death, or get murdered for being weak without being able to finish what i started. Certain innocent people close to me, decay and get hurt by the assholes out there. all this pressure is put on one single person to accomplish. That is why i have the social security money. i have to use it better now. wasted too much of it on the game and general stupid stuff because i did not know any better. i know why i am doing this. i am not a foolish newbie that jumped into this and does not know why he is doing it, or has very foolish reason to be studying, via wasting heavily time and everything. i am focused in my own unique way. to change something so that other people i care about, don't have to suffer the same way i did or how others in my family have or will, due to the real and serious evils pervading the world all around.

calculus 3 --> physics 2 --> physics 3 --> electrical/computer technology courses.
....i can go up higher faster.......this is it.
then there is plant biology more of it, but what i already have now is probably good enough? i wanted to make a futuristic farm.

maybe i don't need to study that, but physics is prerequisite and if i don't have that, then they won't let me study the other courses that will help with free energy.

I just hate how they make it so freaking hellishly difficult! cram school ...when i try reading out of the textbook each time, all i see is obscure esoteric junk that i forget almost instantly the specific parts. then they make me memorize all those formulas.

taking 1 course at a time and learning steadily on my own at your own pace, moving up the ladder like tortoise from tortoise and the hare is the wisest thing i could do. hopefully i do not get murdered by some ******* before i could do much (reference to random shootings and school shootings). I have to connect everything like sewing body parts or clothing.

Last edited by sunrise07 on Wed May 07, 2014 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:48 am 

math professors suck....rambling trash talk....hate it...they can't explain well and teach at a more digestible pace. or explain as much in terms of psychology wise why it works that way. etc....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next