It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:21 pm

Welcome
Welcome to imhotep's labs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Major Events going on in My Life
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:51 am 

Have thanks: 1 time
they should not even have me do that course....
they should allow me to take a reasonable test to test out of that stuff.
...OMG...maybe i need something far more easier???if i can't feel as if i can do it, i would drop out before school begins and take two other courses
the computer programming course + the circuit math course....

yeah...that is what i need!
i need to start this out step by step slow from the bottom up. not this ridiculousness.
i am going to study computer programming course + circuit math course + possibly the noncredit alt energy course.....

going to drop out today!

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:57 am 

i can't be too much like a nerd. my better looking glasses broke and i now wear the serious ugly ones that make me look far worse of a nerd and a lot uglier than i really am, on top of that i have drug addiction which is messing up my physical and mental health, contributing to all of that. i stand out less, if i do this circuit stuff + comp programming which is the type of thing i normally do all the time anyway being on the computer all day, to absorb all the data off the internet and then work on organizing it in my wikispaces.

this seems like a great decision! i am planning on studying all that anyway, and it seems more easier and less rigorous. this is quite a logical and the better move i am making right now.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:00 am 

it is about transitioning and working up to there slowly and in sync with a proper order of doing things, rather than going straight up to high level physics whilst having little but raw intelligence to help me, less hands on experience.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:04 am 

i am anti-contact lenses. seems like a waste of money. too much maintenance and etc....
does not change the fact i have visual disorder.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:18 am 

the next time i go to dss (disability support services), i am going to be attempt at communicating to them this very well, this issue of over-rigorousness that i don't even need or think may even the best way to do things at all.

it is ridiculous and freaky. people talking like robots.

i am going to attempt at arranging course exemptions.?
i mean the rigor is good to a degree, but contrary to the subject, you would expect people who teach math, to teach it in a more economical or mathematically positively producing way, which they don't, because all they know is crude fool's one dimensional or narrowly taught math, nothing else, on the grand scale.

i can learn math on my own. i prefer the education shift towards the style of cheatsheet use and computers doing it all for you via programming and robotics type teaching, instead of expecting you to memorize each and every single little complex process completely and perfectly. there is only so much humans can do before they turn evil from trying to attain too much power beyond what is classified as ideal.

in fact i read something earlier yesterday while reformating my hard drive to factory reset, of my old computer from 2007 which still works very good, except not as great for gaming. It read something like "windows vista is doing all this for you so that you can spend more time doing what matters most to you, like getting all family pictures organized, rather than spending time frustrated over how to use a stupid computer"

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:21 am 

heading over to the bathroom now. i am taking the watch to time it with chrono. and sinking into the cold chlorine tap water again for possibly 1-5 hours. will let you guys know how long i stayed inside like a marathon.

i just need ice to put into the water and water distiller, with water chemistry changers, to make it cleaner and colder.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:59 pm 

EGR-1140-LE01 (56293) Comp Prog Engineers/Scientists
08/27/2012-12/12/2012 Lecture Monday, Wednesday 06:00PM - 07:15PM, Center for Advanced Technology, Room 305
To be Announced
27 / 35 / 0

Fall Semester, 2012
ENT-1710-LD01 (54344) Circuits/Measurement Technique
08/28/2012-12/13/2012 Lecture Tuesday, Thursday 08:30AM - 09:25AM, Center for Advanced Technology, Room 311
these are the courses i am interested in

the big problem right now is that i have to go into school to sign up....

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:25 pm 

i am going to try going to school for this signing up and i will attempt to look into noncredit courses and obtain information on that as well to make a well rounded final decision....

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:05 am 

i am studying circuit measure techniques course, just a single course for the entire semester.
i saw the new advanced technology building and it looks good. it is a nice state of the art upgrade and it seems i am moving onto bigger better things. it is a huge more futuristic looking glass building.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:21 am 

let me finish typing this out in the thread or not

i may also just quit school not sure totally

i will get into hard core computer programming
i will also get the computer monitor facing my neck again while lying down flat on back

i need aquaculture supplies

i need sand for my aching pained back
I have to use my free energy effectively, right?
i want to get ready to buy some good "sand mattress"
I have to also get rid of my spring mattresses

like vit b12 and ubiquinol and protein upon making the greenhouse
I need to learn how to synthesize my own bionutritional supplements

why so?
I am downloading orgo chem textbooks for free and chem textbookssunrise07 Hey guys, just letting you know what is going on with me

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next