It is currently Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:21 am

Welcome
Welcome to imhotep's labs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Major Events going on in My Life
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:22 am 

Have thanks: 1 time
I wanna go on self reliance all the way..haha.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:38 am 

some people think i make up a huge a** list and never get around to doing it. lol
I just did one of them right now. I took the mattress out and now sleep better.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:39 am 

i will take a cold shower before i go to bed. and no fish for me! unless I can make sure the fish are 100% purified fish with 100% pure organic aquaculture.

Post subject: Just made another major breakthrough in my life.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:52 am 

http://www.mercola.com/article/water/di ... _water.htm
It turns out distilled water is bad to drink and that is why I am really having my throat hurt so much even after putting the thermotex on (which does help, but usually temporary)
This is crazy. I don't believe the FDA should crack down on them however.

edit: it's just opinion.

i'm feeling okay now. my cat scratch on the ring finger still hurts a lot.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:16 pm 

School semester is coming close to starting this august 28th, and it seems I am going to attend it for extra money and going back into the social playground. I am studying 1 course circuits measurements techniques and will speak to the professor in attempting to learn the material in advance and ahead of time in advance + do federal work-study for 10 hours per month august to december 2012, for $85 per month, for a total of 5x$85 = $425 the whole time, studying both circuit analysis demystified and electricity demystified (both borrowed from public library). Arrange with my dad the ride and arrangement to get back home thing since I can't get a car license until october at the min.

i am interested in studying mit course ware or harvard online someday after i get to a high enough level!
I'm kind of on cutting edge with all my studies and I am also building tutorials to help both myself understand to memorize it better utilizing technology to the max, and have it available like open source tech online public on my youtube website as a slide presentation or animation.
I will attempt to go to school asap next week monday on aug 20th to find out what work-study is going on, and print out stuff, with my dad paying the tuition.

I will figure out fixing my hp computer printer. I will try to use my newly bought dragon naturally speaking to rapidly input into my computer files, and not bring a laptop or anything to school, but take notes the old fashioned pencil and paper way.

I get tons money back from federal pell grant as well as as the bonus of extra $425, totalling about $738 revenue for me, but sadly taking out of my dad's bank loan, but not to worry because he is planning on selling his artwork for lots of money. He even told me the college school art dept officials are personally coming over my house to view his gallery.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:21 pm 

I think I found out that I have respiratory sickness from inhalation of cement as well as some of it getting in my eyes and skin!
This explains why my head hurts so much.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:44 pm 

I am thinking of moving to buddhist asylum like vietnam..particularly vietnam. china hates buddhism, but it seems china is trying to prevent or interfere with "religious fanatics"...including myself. The US openly claims freedom and protection of religion freedom of religion, so alaska may be best.

It is either that or dead frontier alaska to help me survive with continuing my religious goals. I am Buddhist.

Too many psychos on US news lately and i don't want to risk taking chance getting shot dead or put to death by US govt.

The thing also with alaska is the difficulty supplying a great amount of cash as there are hardly as many banks there or community banks esp in area i wish to reside in.
there are a lot of unreported crimes going on there on top. actually i think the number of psychos there in that state are probably far higher than in maryland near district...lucky me. i may have to hold out longer here until alaska turns safer on top of perhaps undergoing police training to attempt at working as a frontier police officer in alaska.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:55 pm 

note: i am probably partly christian part buddhist like george lucas. i am religious esp in 10 commandments in strict adherance!

risks of getting fame, fortune, prominence, higher up level, academic level or exposure.
seeing news event of john mcafee almost dying, rich tycoon billionaire.
it makes me wonder whether having money is a good thing or not. the more i expose myself out there or doing evil deeds, the likelihood of me getting murdered go up, esp by gangsters similar to romeo and juliet perhaps. greed is an evil deed to many subconscious and etc, meaning higher exposure to social criminal death. meet the wrong woman for marriage, similar thing similar fate.

i'm thinking money isn't everything.
there are probably a lot of chinese gangsters that would love to murder facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg for example with FBI on close tracking.

chinese/north korea vs. south korean/japanese military is another example.

the longer i get exposed into higher level, the more possibility awaits from someone to kill me. it is like gambling three card monte. analyzing the risks is tough. 1 day i'm trying to do my best and was on top of the world with my future, and next day i'm shot dead. the harsh reality of american culture, on top of the world culture. not everybody is going to be there for you when 1 rotten egg decides on this day and hour to shoot you for the heck of it because you were a sicko or whatever to their view. they might have been passive during the hour, but they let you die in the end.

Conclusion: this may be why fbi patrols my home regularly today in real life. every couple hours they are around to make sure i am safe. thank God for them everyday. at same time, i would like true sovereignty to escape this 24/7 evil filled country.
i even think that i have undercover cops watching me 24/7 basis around the house. the university near my house, has many fbi alumni repeatedly.
they patrol at dead of night too. i could have died many many times by now, but luckily have not! probably based on the smart homing community planning. i would never have been able to get as far as i have today in science training. THANK GOD!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:41 am 

There was apparently a winter snow storm during the night that I missed around 12/23/12. I saw snow near the driveway.

I have recently finished my in-car driving lessons requirements for MVA (motor vehicle administration) at age 23. Now all that is next is getting a driver's license from MVA.

I am planning on getting a job soon from a grocery store for min wage along with pursuing studies vigorously.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:42 am 

never trust others fully in the slightest is my motto! esp corrupt greedy people. there is no such thing as a righteous man, for in of itself..the word man denotes corruption of mortality already from the get go

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next