It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:52 pm

Welcome
Welcome to imhotep's labs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: "Negative Scalar Electricity" Charging Battery Questions
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:14 am 

Have thanks: 1 time
See diagramme. In the negative energy generator can I use a motorcycle battery as the source and use 1.5 volt nicad or nickle metal hydride battery as the charge battery? Or use a 9 volt transistor radio battery as the charge battery? If possible, how long do I leave these batteries in the 'system'? Is there a 'too long', or will the system self regulate and not "overcharge"?

Will 'negative' electricity "stay" in a battery charged with this device over time after the charger is shut off/ disconnected? From a battery charged in this way, can we reliably use the "negative" electricity from this charged battery as a power supply in order to test and experiment with it to detirmine its characteristics?

If we should charge a brand new motorcycle battery with 'negative electricity' should we first discharge it down to ten volts? As is the case with the "positive" electricity or positive radiant energy the group now discusses and uses in experiments?

Can you give characteristics you already know for "negative" radiant electricity compared to 'regular' electricity? Assume we use the generating circuit given here.

Do negative(generated by the circuit diagram given here) and positive radiant electricity have any so far observed fundamentally different observed characteristics?

Felis Catus
October 1,2010

Attachments:
Negative Scalar Electricity_Charging Battery_No 1N4007.JPG
Negative Scalar Electricity_Charging Battery_No 1N4007.JPG [ 28.49 KiB | Viewed 946 times ]
 Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: "Negative Scalar Electricity" Charging Battery Questions
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:47 am 

Have thanks: 12 time
My analysis:
1. During relay on and switch on current is divided to three component, relay coil, the 1H coilm and the battery. The battery will receive significant normal electricity. I put a 1uF/250V cap in series with the FWBR to prevent this.
2. Neon will reduce power.
3. The 1H coil will make the output bigger, but also bigger spark. This can melt the contact and reduce reliability. I solve it by using cap in parallel with the relay coil, and switch the 1H coil with 87 terminal

Felis Catus wrote:
See diagramme. In the negative energy generator can I use a motorcycle battery as the source and use 1.5 volt nicad or nickle metal hydride battery as the charge battery? Or use a 9 volt transistor radio battery as the charge battery?
Anything besides lithium.

Felis Catus wrote:
If possible, how long do I leave these batteries in the 'system'? Is there a 'too long', or will the system self regulate and not "overcharge"?
Stop when the battery is about 10% of its max voltage or heated up.

Felis Catus wrote:
Will 'negative' electricity "stay" in a battery charged with this device over time after the charger is shut off/ disconnected? From a battery charged in this way, can we reliably use the "negative" electricity from this charged battery as a power supply in order to test and experiment with it to detirmine its characteristics?
The battery will convert it to normal electricity. If the battery can not convert it, it become capacitor, have voltage reading but can not power load.

Felis Catus wrote:
If we should charge a brand new motorcycle battery with 'negative electricity' should we first discharge it down to ten volts? As is the case with the "positive" electricity or positive radiant energy the group now discusses and uses in experiments?
Notice that the FWBR make your circuit charge battery with radiant and normal alternately. That is a good thing. I prefer to not over discharge. Maybe only up to 11.5V.

Felis Catus wrote:
Can you give characteristics you already know for "negative" radiant electricity compared to 'regular' electricity? Assume we use the generating circuit given here.
Your battery will stay cool.

Felis Catus wrote:
Do negative(generated by the circuit diagram given here) and positive radiant electricity have any so far observed fundamentally different observed characteristics?
I don't know which one, I only do experiment on one of them because solid state limitation. The one that switch the negative of a coil.

Post subject: Re: "Negative Scalar Electricity" Charging Battery Questions
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:39 am 

Have thanks: 27 time
If the primary battery is higher voltage than the secondary then there will be a normal charge with each pulse as well as radiant.

Charge the battery until it stops rising in voltage, usually around 10% above battery standing voltage.

This device will produce negative energy and will change a lead acid battery; I have not tried this circuit on any other type of battery. The change will make the battery incapable of accepting a normal charge and will appear shorted out. But of course if your primary is of higher voltage than the charging battery the two types of electricity will be fighting each other.

You cannot charge with negative and normal at the same time. One type will win out, usually negative giving an appearance of a dead battery when charging normally.

If you include the capacitors as Sucahyo suggests they will convert the radiant, both positive and negative to normal electricity so that you will loose the benefits of negative radiant but you will loose the disadvantages too. you will get the benefit of a highly efficient normal pulse charger.

If you are charging with Negative radiant and not normal electricity your battery may start to cool down otherwise it will warm. The temperature change may be too small to detect in either case with a small input.

When you charge a battery normally the battery usually slowly reduces in performance, when you charge with positive radiant the performance usually improves a little as sulphation is removed from the cells.

When charging with positive radiant you will be able to measure an input voltage but no current.

I haven’t even tried to measure amps on negative radiant for the reasons given below.

When you charge with negative radiant your battery changes, it will show greatly increased capacity on resistive loads but not on inductive loads. It will cool slightly. It will not accept a normal charge. When powering normal light bulbs, the bulbs appear brighter for the given voltage and current.

I don’t use the term scalar because i have never been able to find a good definition of it.

So if you use the above circuit use a lower input voltage than the charging battery to avoid the conflict in charging or modify it to sucahyo's s