It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 9:11 am

Welcome
Welcome to imhotep's labs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Negative Scalar Electricity Generator_High Capacitance
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:53 pm 

Have thanks: 1 time
The 'Negative Scalar Electricity Generator' shown on the forum originally had a ten microfarad capacitor across the output bridge rectifier. See attached diagramme. It takes a certain time to charge this capacitor up to 'full' capacity, would a greatly larger capacitor such as the 2200 microfarad polarized electrolytic given in this example take a longer time, such as several hours? When do we know the capacitor is "full"-by measuring the voltage across the terminals? If the circuit was running from a 12 volt motorcycle battery, what would this DC voltage be accross the capacitor terminals when the electrolytic capacitor is fully charged? Should we measure with the device running, or with it turned off? If so, how long after the generator is turned off in time should we measure accross the electrolytic capacitor terminals? Should we use an old time mechanical VOM, or is a modern Digital Volt Meter OK for these voltage measurements accross the + and - terminals of the electrolytic capacitor? Is either just as good, or is the VOM used as a voltmeter better since it does NOT have 'conventional' DC electricity in its circuits? [Many years ago, in a telephone conversation, John Bedini cautioned me that 'negative electricity' and "conventional" electricity do NOT 'mix'-one cancels the other, it could be said...]
What we are 'interested' in here is the presence of a 'scalar' electromagnetic "field" around the apparatus. While the capacitor is charging, but not yet completely charged, is there not a changing 'field' associated with this "negative" electricity existing around the capacitor/relay/battery until the capacitor is fully charged? Do you have any idea, or can we to figure out approximately how much time it will take to 'charge' this large 2200microfarad capacitor? We are here interested in the presence of the 'scalar' electric fields around the apparatus as it charges-want to see if certain effects are present in these fields that are rarely present in the EM fields surrounding a 'conventional' charger. Intuition tells me a large electrolytic could take 'hours' to charge-am I right, here? Can the 2200 uf electrolytic capacitor be discharged and used over and over again? What procedure would you use to discharge it?

Pardon perhaps over much detail in my queries, I know that I know nothing about this & want to 'cover all bases' or possibilities, so to speak.
Felis Catus
October 1,2010

Attachments:
File comment: Negative Scalar Electricity Generator_High Capacitance
Negative Scalar Electricity Generator High Capacitance.jpg
Negative Scalar Electricity Generator High Capacitance.jpg [ 39.58 KiB | Viewed 656 times ]
 Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Negative Scalar Electricity Generator_High Capacitance
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:00 am 

Have thanks: 12 time
Felis Catus wrote:
When do we know the capacitor is "full"-by measuring the voltage across the terminals?
There are too many variable that can change the prediction. Just measure the voltage and see if it do not increase anymore.

Measure it while running is ok. I don't think AMM or DMM will make a difference unless you have an alumunium less AMM. DMM would let you know when voltage do not rise anymore much better.

Felis Catus wrote:
[Many years ago, in a telephone conversation, John Bedini cautioned me that 'negative electricity' and "conventional" electricity do NOT 'mix'-one cancels the other, it could be said...]
That is interesting. I guess that is the reason to alternate it and not to mix it. If that is the case then your circuit should not be using FWBR to charge the capacitor. You should use one diode.

Felis Catus wrote:
Intuition tells me a large electrolytic could take 'hours' to charge-am I right, here?
Depend on your radiant output. Using relay I would predict days.

My stingo has around 2 watt output. It fills up 10000uF in seconds. My relay fills it up in minutes.

Felis Catus wrote:
Can the 2200 uf electrolytic capacitor be discharged and used over and over again?
Yes, unless you overload it too much that it boils the electrolite and ruining it.

Felis Catus wrote:
What procedure would you use to discharge it?
Some suggest mega / kilo ohm resistor.

Profile Send private message