It is currently Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:52 pm

Welcome
Welcome to imhotep's labs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Positive and Negative radiant energy
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:45 pm 

Have thanks: 27 time
Up until now you have probably been charging batteries with Normal electricity, But what is electricity?

The truth is we don't really know.

Standard electrical theory cannot explain it all.

For example, Electricity travels at the speed of light but electron flow in a wire does not. You might not have been told that but that is because standard electrical theory cant explain it.

I do not know what it is but here is my hypothesis. Electricity is made up of charges, some of it is electrons and some is not.

If you have got as far as building some of the devices on this site you have been using a part of electricity that is not electron flow, so what is it?

When we have a positive charge in a wire all things negatively charged will be attracted to it and all things positive will be repelled. and vice versa.

NOTE: There are two theories regarding the flow of current. Electron Flow Theory states that current flows from negative to positive. Conventional Flow Theory states that current flows from positive to negative.

Assuming electron flow theory. In our devices we create a negative charge in the wire by allowing an electron to enter it, at that moment in time all things positive are attracted to it until a balance is reached in the charges. what we do is collect some of those electrical charges and divert them to a capacitor or battery.

Fairly simple up to now but if, instead we pull from the wire an electron the wire will become positive and all things negative will be attracted to it. Up until now we have only collected the positive.

when the coil oscillates it switches from positive to negative and back a little like when you make waves in a bath tub.. so during that oscillation it should be possible to collect negative charges too and it is.

Beware, the negative radiant is quite different to the positive.

It will change your battery in such a way as to make normal charging almost impossible. It will not even accept a positive radiant charge.

So how do we collect it? Simple really we place a diode at the other end of the coil facing the opposite way to the first, run that to the negative of a capacitor or battery and connect the positive of the capacitor or battery to the negative of the source supply.

Alternatively we can place a bridge rectifier across the coil and connect the positive and negative directly to the charging battery or capacitor.

Before i go any further please watch and study carefully Energy from the vacuum Part 7 Tesla's impulse Technology.

I will be posting more on this subject over the next few days and i hope some of you will try it out too.

Mick

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Positive and Negative radiant energy
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:50 am 

Have thanks: 12 time
Collecting both positive and negative radiant is shown on Bedini 2006 patents:

I will not doing that circuit because 2955 will die right away, already kill 2 when trying collecting the negative coil collapse.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:51 am 

Hmmm yes, looks like he is pulsing the drive coil in both directions, probably at it's resonant frequency. Then collecting the positive radiant direct to the capacitor. the negative radiant is fed via the bridge rectifier to the same capacitor. The capacitor will then convert the radiant, both positive and negative, to normal electricity where it can now be pulsed to either the source or charging battery.

Pulsing a battery causes the negative resistance effect ie. potential for over-unity.

With a timed pulse the device could be self running, charge a battery or both.

Note that the negative radiant is converted before it is fed to the battery therefore preventing any of the downsides of negative energy on the battery

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:54 pm 

Have thanks: 0 time
Mr mbrownn: In your posting, you tell us to study "Energy from the vacuum Part 7 Tesla's impulse Technology". I'm a beginner in all this and do not know where to find what you referred me to. I tried youtube but that got me no where useful. Can you please tell me whre to find what you want me to study? Thanks..

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:48 am 

You will need a program like bit torrent or utorrent to download these

http://tracker.concen.org/torrents-details.php?id=16996

These videos are like taking a degree course in radiant and free energy, every point that is made is important. They are complex and you will need to watch them many times.

Using negative energy is where I think John Bedini got his high COP. COP's of greater than 1 can be achieved using positive radiant but seems to be more pronounced with negative energy.

I am still studying this and will post more once I have mastered it, so watch this space.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:14 am 

I think what come out from coil collapse is two energy polarity that may have different effect to battery. To test it with your body do this:
"Connect the positive radiant output (from diode) to a bucket of water, mark it as positive. The connect the other leg of coil ot another bucket of water, mark it as negative.

Make sure that the voltage different between the bucket is low that it do not sting you when you submerge your hand on both bucket.

After that, submerge your forehead in the bucket. You will notice that ONLY the positive bucket make your mouth produce metallic taste."

The above test should be done with care since radiant output can sting you real good. The above test may look ridiculous, but I find it interesting.

The reason I do that experiment is to see the relation between coil collapse current and orgone mentioned by Eric Dollard. metallic taste is the sign of DOR or male force.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:38 am 

I would never recommend mixing water, electricity and your body.

What is happening is the charge in the coil will cause a back EMF < the input voltage and current, the radiant is a voltage without current of much higher potential. Current is normal electricity, it is not possible to measure current with radiant.

A capacitor or battery can convert radiant to normal electricity, if you use negative radiant directly on a battery it will change how the battery works and also its output may not be normal electricity. I an researching and experimenting with this.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:39 am 

mbrownn wrote:
I would never recommend mixing water, electricity and your body.
Based on those experiment, and conclusion from reading Baron Karl Von Reichenbach book, I currently implement it as a sleeping aid device. One electrode to water (not grounded), other to human body or to bed if made from steel.

I am using only one pole of the radiant. It allow my family to sleep better. Even my kid who usually kept awake while watching TV will fall asleep in less than half an hour.

I have analog voltmeter monitoring the voltage. With 3V source I usually get around 30V. I notice that the sleeping aid effect is only noticeable above 20V or so.

The sleeping aid electrode is the coil end that connected to battery positive.
sucahyo has been thanked by:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:29 pm 

An interesting observation.

When I was experimenting with radiant at high voltages (5,000 to 500,000v) at about 6khz, I noticed the opposite effects. Disturbed sleep, heightened awareness and vivid dreams and nightmares.

I was transmitting the power through the air, Tesla style, and lighting fluorescent bulbs in my hands. Tesla talked of this and other physiological effects. I think it may be due to frequency but be careful, and I dont recommend experimenting with family.

At 7 to 8Hz electromagnetic pulses have pronounced effects on the human body, the Earth and all living creatures. Tesla created earthquakes and had effects on his neighbors at this frequency. It is not known whether he was using single frequencies or multiple with interferometry to do this but the effects are well documented. Tesla also created earthquakes with resonant vibrators.

The HAARP program and the US military also admitted to doing this.

Unfortunately technology can be used for evil as well as good.

If you are interested in the health side of frequency go to http://johnbedini.net/john34/rife.html

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:05 am 

mbrownn wrote:
When I was experimenting with radiant at high voltages (5,000 to 500,000v) at about 6khz, I noticed the opposite effects. Disturbed sleep, heightened awareness and vivid dreams and nightmares.
I notice similar bad effect on people who do experiment with joule thief and SEC. Many are complaining headache including Dr Stiffler. They do not want to be in the same room with the circuit.

I never notice any complain from my friend when I run my stingo. I think different circuit produce different effect.

Heightened awareness is what exactly I experience if I reverse the electrode position.

mbrownn wrote:
I was transmitting the power through the air, Tesla style, and lighting fluorescent bulbs in my hands. Tesla talked of this and other physiological effects. I think it may be due to frequency but be careful, and I dont recommend experimenting with family.
On lost secret Tesla is mentioned to experience similar behaviour until he raise the frequency to more than 100KHz.

I notice that I feel bad effect on my old circuit. But since I use NPN+PNP pair, I feel good if its running that I tend to let it run all days. This I think the result of faster switching speed.

mbrownn wrote:
At 7 to 8Hz electromagnetic pulses have pronounced effects on the human body, the Earth and all living creatures. Tesla created earthquakes and had effects on his neighbors at this frequency. It is not known whether he was using single frequencies or multiple with interferometry to do this but the effects are well documented. Tesla also created earthquakes with resonant vibrators.
I think it also depend on implementation detail, not just frequency. Because Andrija Puharich has health device utilizing 8.00Hz that can help protect body from harmful EMF radiation.

mbrownn wrote:
If you are interested in the health side of frequency go to http://johnbedini.net/john34/rife.html
I already cure an athlete's foot and various light illness with my circuit :). But I will not publish my circuit until Ben can confirm it with a scope.

If you have a scope and willing to try I can PM you how I do it.