It is currently Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:54 pm

Welcome
Welcome to imhotep's labs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Sunrise07's ideas/hypotheses. This is also a help thread
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:31 pm 

Have thanks: 1 time
Feel free to provide your input on my ideas/hypotheses, agree or disagree or correct or say nothing if it's already correct. Also feel free to add your own ideas and tell exactly how they work. Tell what significance it has.

Free energy is related to harnessing the energy of radiation in the air that is already present in the air, sucking it up. Charge doesn't provide energy unless it has a voltage applied to it there's lots of charge/radiation present in the air, stuff like photons. Photons are not charge but they are energy particles. they make electrons move faster. electrons move to a higher energy level and by moving to a higher energy state, they have more energy. (energy level is designating which electron shell its electons is placed into)

Edit:
How do I harness/suck up radiation that is present in the air besides photons? Will it yield significant amounts of energy?

What radiation(in terms of subatomic atoms released) does emf radiation(radio frequency, electric field, and magnetic field radiation) release?

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Sunrise07's ideas/hypotheses. This is also a help thread
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:15 am 

Have thanks: 27 time
Not sure where the quote comes from but there are some points about it that I would like to make. You maybe don't realize how deep the question is you pose, many books have been written on all the points you raise but ill give it my best shot.

First of all, "Free energy" is not free as such, we have to pay to get it by doing some work or expending some energy.

Radiation could imply the energy given off by radioactive materials such as plutonium but is in fact a form of energy that already has motion. Energy could be obtained from radiation in the air but the amount would be very very small as there is very little radiation in the air other than what is being released from Fukushima. What we are talking about on this site is a form of "electrical" radiant energy. radiant in the sense that it does not need a media of any type in which to travel. It is like the heat from the sun which is also radiant, it can travel across a vacuum. This energy is in effect created when we cause an imbalance in the charges, when the balance is disturbed the charges will move to correct that imbalance and once a charge moves it is real energy and not just potential.

It is correct that there is a lot of charge and radiation of different types in the air, massive amounts, but most of it is not energy we can use and is just potential energy. we have to create the conditions for it to become useful.

Photons are not particles but are quantities of energy, they can under certain circumstances behave similar to particles (this is quantum physics, not my best subject hehe) and can have effects on matter or sub atomic particles.

Now we can talk a little quantum physics, but do not take this as definite because as I said I have very limited understanding in this subject and I may well be wrong. Take matter, it is said to be a manifestation of energy, so let me explain my understanding of it. If you split an atom into its constituent parts you get protons with positive charge, neutrons with no charge and electrons with negative charge and a release of photons (energy) It is said that protons and neutrons have mass but electrons have no mass, nor does a photon. I am not sure if this is correct, it may be that the size of an electron or photon is just too small to have detectable mass. Protons, neutrons and electrons can be split into their constituent parts called quarks, and now it is believed that they too can be split into something smaller. It may well be that these smaller, sub quark "particles" (I use particles for want of a better word) are photons and the charges that we collect with our devices.

To collect radiant energy or "radiation" you need to have a collector, this is usually matter of a different charge or different energy state in the case of heat and light.

EMF is a force created by the movement of electrons. Radio waves are a ripple in the energy field (my interpretation is ripple in a sea of sub atomic "particles") and so it is a movement of energy. Photons are a cluster of charges in motion of a given size, that is a quantum of energy and is one of the definitions of quantum energy (I believe). There are many types of radiation, heat, light, electrical, magnetic and proton release from radioactive materials to name a few, so radiation is the movement of energy without the need for matter. It is debated as to whether magnetism is radiation because many believe it is a static field, I believe it is moving so I class it as radiation. EMF does not seem to have an effect on many types of radiation but does produce magnetic fields and so effects any radiation that is effected by magnetism. Potential or charge has an effect on some of the radiation mentioned in the last sentence plus changing potential or charge has an effect on other forms too. Remember that mainstream electrical theory does not allow for these forms of "electrical" energy however quantum physics and cosmology could not work without it.

Hope this helps
mbrownn has been thanked by:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:00 am 

I didn't want to make a new thread, so I am putting this post out here.

I just wanted to say, that much of what is told on here is flawed and there does not seem to be enough proper leadership on here or generally in the entire free energy community, in terms of the level of science knowledge and teaching ability. You do it, but you don't understand it well or at least can not communicate the technological understanding back so that people may easily or as easily as possible reproduce the experimental/applicative results.

This whole forum is kind of lifeless like a close to dead/weak battery, if you get what I mean. Because people lack ideas, they do less, they become less outwardly enthusiastic.
sunrise07 has been thanked by:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:25 pm 

sunrise07 wrote:
I didn't want to make a new thread, so I am putting this post out here.

I just wanted to say, that much of what is told on here is flawed and there does not seem to be enough proper leadership on here or generally in the entire free energy community, in terms of the level of science knowledge and teaching ability. You do it, but you don't understand it well or at least can not communicate the technological understanding back so that people may easily or as easily as possible reproduce the experimental/applicative results.

This whole forum is kind of lifeless like a close to dead/weak battery, if you get what I mean. Because people lack ideas, they do less, they become less outwardly enthusiastic.

I for one have been extremely busy IRL. Still working on my device as well.
I got great inspiration here from folks like mbrownn :mrgreen:!Mick!
as well as Imhotep and Shiva. Good observation but your level of involvement
will help "charge" the community. I will be here more after I get my device
"OPEN SOURCEd" and soliciting replications from anyone interested.
Research my work here to see where I started and where I was headed.
Big gap between where I left off here and where I am now but use your imagination :shock:

Your above ideas in the first post are not bad, but charges are (always???)
definable in Voltage or EMF or potentials. The "air" is not where the "charges"
are (well, not the ones we seek) but in the AETHER or Dirac Sea or whatever
you want to call it. I believe it is possible to collect "static" from the atmosphere
but I see that as severely limited as compared to tapping the AETHER.
If you want to tap electrostatic potential from the atmosphere, you need to
elevate the collector element well above ground level. Tesla estimated that
the potential rises by 100v for every foot above the ground we elevate. (if memory serves :oops: )
IMO the "earth" sucks up these free electron near ground level, so we kinda
get a big variance once we get above a certain height. Maybe 10 feet?
Maybe 50? Or 100 feet? Not sure but it's easy to find out! I envisioned a
fiberglass TV antenna tower, or at least an ISOLATED (insulated from grounding out)
metal antenna. The more wire or plate of copper we use, the better the energy
collection we have. At ground level we install a capacitor and tie one side to
the aerial and the other to earth ground. The voltage collected can equal the
atmospheric potential exactly, if we do not have a "leaky" capacitor.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:46 pm 

Have thanks: 2 time
Highscores: 3
yes this is 1 of the things i needed to improve my circuit thanks. The point about the antenna make and size. and i read it was 50 volts. but im not getting near that so ill try a larger wire for antenna. thanks also making sure i dont ground it either?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:15 am 

I took college physics. And yes they have had the time and resources to be clear and understood. But I am not happy about all the time energy and money spent on college just to have them lie to me. This site isnt funded by an organization trying to ensure control over you. Govewrnments dont help the average guy. This site will. if you can sit through actually doing your own homework, you will be benefitted by this site. Thanks to Imhotep, shiva and Mbrown and others for giving an average guy help.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:47 am 

One glaring "error" I found in your initial reply Mr. Brownn:

Quote:
EMF is a force created by the movement of electrons.

I said "error" in quotes because a collection of electrons on one plate of a capacitor
(and a deficit on the other) creates a voltage on the capacitor. EMF is measured in
Voltage, so in a way your statement is correct... HOWEVER, EMF is also "potential"
in Field Theory, and you can have potential and voltage without moving electrons.
In QM you can have potentials in hyperspace without electrons at all. The field in
4Space then attracts and/or repels charges and creates static and working charges.
EMF pre-exists electron movements and actually causes said movements. Chicken/egg
type thing, but the physics tells us which came first and does every time. There is
voltage on the plates and terminals of a good battery, even without electron flow.
The dipole (+/-) of the battery has POTENTIAL even before the electrons flow.
Bearden is very good at explaining these concepts in laymen's terms, many great examples.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:23 pm 

:D :D :D Becareful what you ask for sunrise, and please if you are bored, message me or email me and i will be happy to involve you in something. I have many interests and hobbies. I have a good track record of not boring inthusiasitic persons like yourself.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:32 pm 

homie12 wrote:
I took college physics. And yes they have had the time and resources to be clear and understood. But I am not happy about all the time energy and money spent on college just to have them lie to me. This site isnt funded by an organization trying to ensure control over you. Govewrnments dont help the average guy. This site will. if you can sit through actually doing your own homework, you will be benefitted by this site. Thanks to Imhotep, shiva and Mbrown and others for giving an average guy help.

I want to correct you on this, "governments don't help the average guy"
What is "average guy"? You are talking into issues where concepts' lines are blurred into one another and meanings are vague. Government is helping you everyday get anything you want done, done, whether you believe it or not. They organize society, roads, waterways. They indirectly help fund this website out by giving me social security money, which i eventually use to help me do research work towards building free energy devices. They subsidize my education by providing financial aid which is 60% of the tuition feed refunded back to me for attending school on good terms. I use social security money to buy instructional materials to aid in fe research. All of that is indirect. They approve of it on top of that. It indirectly goes to the average guy visiting this website, when I get my research together and make the big presentation work and tutorial work on here at absolutely no cost to the end-user like opensource material, as if i am trying to profit off it. Why does this website need a guy like me to make it better? When has mbrownn or imhotep actually created something that mainstream "normal" and laymen teens and college age people are hyped about, on youtube?

according to my plant bio professor, government generally are open to providing research funding generally when they approve of it as morally sound, if others are doing it, feasiblity in terms of logical soundness of accomplishing as a goal, within reason and proper research direction, directives and a director, and it is nonprofit based to teach others or give back to the community.

Governments do help the average guy. There is no per se "average guy" when there is no standard set determining what is the "average guy".
They help their citizens, their people. They have helped me with social security and food stamp aid money and I have got to tell you all just how freaking GRATEFUL I AM FOR THAT and use their money to the last drop! I am not the ordinary guy however, and I know how to use money super smart. When you see me using $400 of my cash it is like equivalent or even better above and beyond than another regular joe using the same money. when i use $400 bucks, it is equivalent to for another guy using $2000. That is the concept of relativity applied to other areas beyond electrical science.

Anyway, I do not believe government is responsible for inhibiting FE research. If you have watched 11/11/11 Thrive with Fostor Gamble or follow ATS news, you will see this pyramid structure of a grander scheme going on in the order of the universe. At the top is bankers, then higher up is illuminati, then what is controlling illuminati who knows or dares speak the truth, but could it be God? That is the basis for the hunt for the elusive God particle. Formerly skeptical atheist scientists have finally found God in this and headlines break.
Government is not responsible for the "free energy suppression, see wikipedia). I do not even believe human individuals are in the serious aspect responsible. I think there is a universal constant phenomena that makes everything happen a certain way for a reason, with butterfly effect coming into a play a little bit, and game theory mechanics. Individuals are less powerful without the group. In other words stripped of power.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:46 pm 

Have thanks: 27 time
sunrise07 wrote:
homie12 wrote:

I want to correct you on this, "governments don't help the average guy"
What is "average guy"? You are talking into issues where concepts' lines are blurred into one another and meanings are vague. Government is helping you everyday get anything you want done, done, whether you believe it or not. They organize society, roads, waterways. They indirectly help fund this website out by giving me social security money, which i eventually use to help me do research work towards building free energy devices. They subsidize my education by providing financial aid which is 60% of the tuition feed refunded back to me for attending school on good terms. I use social security money to buy instructional materials to aid in fe research. All of that is indirect. They approve of it on top of that. It indirectly goes to the average guy visiting this website, when I get my research together and make the big presentation work and tutorial work on here at absolutely no cost to the end-user like opensource material, as if i am trying to profit off it. Why does this website need a guy like me to make it better? When has mbrownn or imhotep actually created something that mainstream "normal" and laymen teens and college age people are hyped about, on youtube?

according to my plant bio professor, government generally are open to providing research funding generally when they approve of it as morally sound, if others are doing it, feasiblity in terms of logical soundness of accomplishing as a goal, within reason and proper research direction, directives and a director, and it is nonprofit based to teach others or give back to the community.

Governments do help the average guy. There is no per se "average guy" when there is no standard set determining what is the "average guy".
They help their citizens, their people. They have helped me with social security and food stamp aid money and I have got to tell you all just how freaking GRATEFUL I AM FOR THAT and use their money to the last drop! I am not the ordinary guy however, and I know how to use money super smart. When you see me using $400 of my cash it is like equivalent or even better above and beyond than another regular joe using the same money. when i use $400 bucks, it is equivalent to for another guy using $2000. That is the concept of relativity applied to other areas beyond electrical science.

Anyway, I do not believe government is responsible for inhibiting FE research. If you have watched 11/11/11 Thrive with Fostor Gamble or follow ATS news, you will see this pyramid structure of a grander scheme going on in the order of the universe. At the top is bankers, then higher up is illuminati, then what is controlling illuminati who knows or dares speak the truth, but could it be God? That is the basis for the hunt for the elusive God particle. Formerly skeptical atheist scientists have finally found God in this and headlines break.
Government is not responsible for the "free energy suppression, see wikipedia). I do not even believe human individuals are in the serious aspect responsible. I think there is a universal constant phenomena that makes everything happen a certain way for a reason, with butterfly effect coming into a play a little bit, and game theory mechanics. Individuals are less powerful without the group. In other words stripped of power.

I agree with you on many things here, government is not all bad but there those in government who are and it is these people that have suppressed things. In many cases it is not these individuals that wanted to do it but their paymasters. Most in the lower levels of government are good people but through the system the paymasters select the corruptible and finance them to increase their influence so that they can be used to promote the ideas of the paymasters and this is how much money is made. Many of those at the highest level are meeting with their paymasters this weekend in Virginia http://www.google.com/search?q=chanterl ... 00&bih=778

Don't take my word for it, Dig deep and find the truth.