It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:14 am

Welcome
Welcome to imhotep's labs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Re: Dead batteries
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:49 am 

Have thanks: 27 time
c_henriques wrote:
hello all, sorry for my absence
university exams started, and I let the experiences
however I left the Bedini's motors conditioning 8 batteries (sealed lead acid)

the problem is that I went to where I had the motors running the batteries for one month and when it arrived everything was still, I think the engines burned
The battery was fully discharged because I was programmed for charge and discharge with a C20 rate, then they not charged after the engine but it continued to burn discharged

I left after my researches in this field and started to study the work of Tesla
to better understand the radiant energy / cold electricity.
In my intend this is a way to communicate energy that does not involve the movement of ordinary electrons,

in more detail, I saw that there are mainly two theories for this type of energy,

one refers to a radiant energy as the time reversed electron flow, this explanation appears usually associated with systems where there is the collapse of the magnetic flux in a coil, as in the Adams motor, which I think is the same principle of Bedini (correct me if I'm wrong on anything) this "time reversed electron flow" appears when the magnet is approaching the core of the coil, then there will be two forces, one of attraction, because the magnet induces an opposite field in the core, and a repulsive force that the coil windings create by Lenz's law., this is what happens also in Bedini motors right?

In another theory which originated in the work of a tesla, the radiant energy arises when the pulsing circuit with unidirectional pulse of of high voltage

usually scalar waves with superluminal velocity also are associated with this theory, peter Lindmmnan free in his book The Secret of cold electrecity describes this process

in any one theory, the LC resonance circuit is very important

back Bedini technology, to read the works of Rick got some doubts, he says the batteries that were charged in SSG should not be used to drive ssg, and should be used a inverter before connecting the battery to ssg circuit

He also says that this failure does not happen when the batteries are charged by the capacitor method (the one where the sg and charges the capacitor when it is full, it is discharged into the drive battery)

I do not understand why it happens,

what is the method of the capacitor has to do with the common SSG?
the charge of this capacitor is different of the ordinary charge?

In the method to tune the engine Rick talks to reach the sweet point where there are three pulses, and until we can find this with the oscilloscope Dode point where we can see these three impulses, impulses are these?

is 1 - pulse generated when the magnet reaches (Lenz's law), 2 - the pulse of the battery to the coil and the 3 - the collapse of the coil?

thanks

now have one more question, I know that is not related to the topic, but perhaps the sucahyo repsonder me know,

lately I've explored Tesla technology, I built circuit hairping, where something amazing happens, the lamps operate in short circuit and brighter when shorted, In addition it seems that almost no current passing through them

I have two tesla coils, a flat bifilar coil, and a cylindrical, Disem that these coils are also energy amplifier, ie, overunity

but until now still can not use any type conficuraçao charge pump to give me energy gain,

Anyone know any configuration that can give free energy?

I will upload some videos on youtube of my experiences after I post the links here

Thank you all

Sorry to hear about your first setup.

I have read a lot of the same things but never could get my head round the time concept, what I did was come up with what works in my head as an understanding of what is happening. I have the same problem in quantum physics too, I know I must be missing out on an important concept but I just cant get my head round it. I work on positive time and consider it to be linear, I know lots of others have been able to establish that time works in different ways and is non-linear, maybe one day I will grasp it. :cry:

With referance to what I understand with the Bedini SSG and SG

If the SSG has a diode on the output the charge will be positive and the battery will charge with near 100% efficiency. This battery can be swapped to the source with no problem. If a bridge rectifier is used instead of a diode we are now collecting positive and negative but only if the charging battery is at a higher voltage than the source, otherwise we get a normal pulse DC charge and not the radiant. This Negative charge does have an effect on the battery, it changes the way it works somehow. A dramatic increase in capacity results but only on resistive loads. :? On an inductive load this increase cannot be found and the battery appears normal. If you now try to charge this battery normally it wont accept a charge and appears shorted but will charge very rapidly on the negative energy giving overunity in charge and discharge. The problem of the inconstancy of the capacity on different types of load is not the only problem, I have found that the battery may suddenly crystallize the acid, it looks like salt crystals, this battery is then dead and useless.

With the SG with no cap pulser you get exactly the same type of charge as it uses a bridge rectifier. there is no need for the charging battery to be higher than the source as the collector coil is not connected to the source battery electrically. You can get dramatic measurements of overunity on resistive loads with this negative energy. :o

The capacitor converts the negative to positive "normal electricity" before it goes to the battery so in this SG with the cap pulser you don't get the same overunity effect. This Negative energy does change the capacitor too, you can take the capacitor off the Bedini and discharge it and watch it charge itself up again. Yes capacitors do do this with a normal charge but the effect is greatly increased with negative energy.

An SG if built correctly will give a better COP than an SSG but to get dramatic figures you use the SG without the capacitor

The things Rick is talking about are specific to an exact replication of Johns SG or SSG, If you do it exactly as they say you get better results. None of my circuits have been exact replications so I do not post on those threads.

On the Issue of energy gain, all the gains on the Bedini circuits are found in the battery. I think in these cases we get an equal gain in radiant to the charge we put in the coil. I believe the energy in radiant charge is directly proportional to the energy we put into the coil. Yes we are making this radiant respond to our input and If radiant had mass, momentum would cause an overshoot and a net gain or overunity more easily. It appears to have no mass but inside the battery the ions do have mass and so that is where we get the gain. Tesla demonstrated that a gain can be had without the use of batteries or capacitors, yes frequency and resonance are a part of it but I believe there is more.

When we charge a dipole subatomic "particals" of the opposite charge are attracted and like charges are repelled. To maintain a flow of these charges we must remove the repelled charges as well as the attracted ones or they will tend to flow back to regain equelibrium when our dipole is discharged. once we have removed these positive and negative radiant charges we are left with an area lacking in any charge so more charges subatomic particals will move into the area to replace what we have taken away.

If we get positive radiant of equel charge from a bedini as what seems to be the case, there must be negative of an equal but opposite charge present too. Once we collect this negative we have created a differential in pressure and so it is not mass but pressure we need to work on. Voltage is the pressure of charge. This is why people call it a pump.

If we collect the positive at the negative end of a coil dipole, the negative has to be some distance from this location at the positive end. On the Bedini circuits we can collect some negative but it appears weaker than the positive so our negative collector needs to be a little different. If you look at a gray tube, I believe this collects negative but there is another device.

Take a look at this http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/biftest.htm Bucking coils consist of two coils wound the opposite way round in a ferrite rod or similar, as their polarity is opposite the cancel out the effects of the magnetic flux but note the pulse, It is still there in the collector coil. Now take a look at a Model T coil, this was designed by Tesla ( the drawing on page 17 of the pdf http://coildoctor.com/yahoo_site_admin/ ... 231952.pdf . This consists of two secondaries wound on a primary but wound in the opposite direction just like a bucking coil Here we are collecting the positive and negative at each end of the dipole. We know there was a second coil on the Tesla magnifying transmitter, Is this second coil collecting the negative? has this been hidden in plane sight all along? :D
mbrownn has been thanked by:

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:29 pm 

Have thanks: 0 time
mbrownn wrote:
c_henriques wrote:
hello all, sorry for my absence
university exams started, and I let the experiences
however I left the Bedini's motors conditioning 8 batteries (sealed lead acid)

the problem is that I went to where I had the motors running the batteries for one month and when it arrived everything was still, I think the engines burned
The battery was fully discharged because I was programmed for charge and discharge with a C20 rate, then they not charged after the engine but it continued to burn discharged

I left after my researches in this field and started to study the work of Tesla
to better understand the radiant energy / cold electricity.
In my intend this is a way to communicate energy that does not involve the movement of ordinary electrons,

in more detail, I saw that there are mainly two theories for this type of energy,

one refers to a radiant energy as the time reversed electron flow, this explanation appears usually associated with systems where there is the collapse of the magnetic flux in a coil, as in the Adams motor, which I think is the same principle of Bedini (correct me if I'm wrong on anything) this "time reversed electron flow" appears when the magnet is approaching the core of the coil, then there will be two forces, one of attraction, because the magnet induces an opposite field in the core, and a repulsive force that the coil windings create by Lenz's law., this is what happens also in Bedini motors right?

In another theory which originated in the work of a tesla, the radiant energy arises when the pulsing circuit with unidirectional pulse of of high voltage

usually scalar waves with superluminal velocity also are associated with this theory, peter Lindmmnan free in his book The Secret of cold electrecity describes this process

in any one theory, the LC resonance circuit is very important

back Bedini technology, to read the works of Rick got some doubts, he says the batteries that were charged in SSG should not be used to drive ssg, and should be used a inverter before connecting the battery to ssg circuit

He also says that this failure does not happen when the batteries are charged by the capacitor method (the one where the sg and charges the capacitor when it is full, it is discharged into the drive battery)

I do not understand why it happens,

what is the method of the capacitor has to do with the common SSG?
the charge of this capacitor is different of the ordinary charge?

In the method to tune the engine Rick talks to reach the sweet point where there are three pulses, and until we can find this with the oscilloscope Dode point where we can see these three impulses, impulses are these?

is 1 - pulse generated when the magnet reaches (Lenz's law), 2 - the pulse of the battery to the coil and the 3 - the collapse of the coil?

thanks

now have one more question, I know that is not related to the topic, but perhaps the sucahyo repsonder me know,

lately I've explored Tesla technology, I built circuit hairping, where something amazing happens, the lamps operate in short circuit and brighter when shorted, In addition it seems that almost no current passing through them

I have two tesla coils, a flat bifilar coil, and a cylindrical, Disem that these coils are also energy amplifier, ie, overunity

but until now still can not use any type conficuraçao charge pump to give me energy gain,

Anyone know any configuration that can give free energy?

I will upload some videos on youtube of my experiences after I post the links here

Thank you all

Sorry to hear about your first setup.

I have read a lot of the same things but never could get my head round the time concept, what I did was come up with what works in my head as an understanding of what is happening. I have the same problem in quantum physics too, I know I must be missing out on an important concept but I just cant get my head round it. I work on positive time and consider it to be linear, I know lots of others have been able to establish that time works in different ways and is non-linear, maybe one day I will grasp it. :cry:

With referance to what I understand with the Bedini SSG and SG

If the SSG has a diode on the output the charge will be positive and the battery will charge with near 100% efficiency. This battery can be swapped to the source with no problem. If a bridge rectifier is used instead of a diode we are now collecting positive and negative but only if the charging battery is at a higher voltage than the source, otherwise we get a normal pulse DC charge and not the radiant. This Negative charge does have an effect on the battery, it changes the way it works somehow. A dramatic increase in capacity results but only on resistive loads. :? On an inductive load this increase cannot be found and the battery appears normal. If you now try to charge this battery normally it wont accept a charge and appears shorted but will charge very rapidly on the negative energy giving overunity in charge and discharge. The problem of the inconstancy of the capacity on different types of load is not the only problem, I have found that the battery may suddenly crystallize the acid, it looks like salt crystals, this battery is then dead and useless.

With the SG with no cap pulser you get exactly the same type of charge as it uses a bridge rectifier. there is no need for the charging battery to be higher than the source as the collector coil is not connected to the source battery electrically. You can get dramatic measurements of overunity on resistive loads with this negative energy. :o

The capacitor converts the negative to positive "normal electricity" before it goes to the battery so in this SG with the cap pulser you don't get the same overunity effect. This Negative energy does change the capacitor too, you can take the capacitor off the Bedini and discharge it and watch it charge itself up again. Yes capacitors do do this with a normal charge but the effect is greatly increased with negative energy.

An SG if built correctly will give a better COP than an SSG but to get dramatic figures you use the SG without the capacitor

The things Rick is talking about are specific to an exact replication of Johns SG or SSG, If you do it exactly as they say you get better results. None of my circuits have been exact replications so I do not post on those threads.

On the Issue of energy gain, all the gains on the Bedini circuits are found in the battery. I think in these cases we get an equal gain in radiant to the charge we put in the coil. I believe the energy in radiant charge is directly proportional to the energy we put into the coil. Yes we are making this radiant respond to our input and If radiant had mass, momentum would cause an overshoot and a net gain or overunity more easily. It appears to have no mass but inside the battery the ions do have mass and so that is where we get the gain. Tesla demonstrated that a gain can be had without the use of batteries or capacitors, yes frequency and resonance are a part of it but I believe there is more.

When we charge a dipole subatomic "particals" of the opposite charge are attracted and like charges are repelled. To maintain a flow of these charges we must remove the repelled charges as well as the attracted ones or they will tend to flow back to regain equelibrium when our dipole is discharged. once we have removed these positive and negative radiant charges we are left with an area lacking in any charge so more charges subatomic particals will move into the area to replace what we have taken away.

If we get positive radiant of equel charge from a bedini as what seems to be the case, there must be negative of an equal but opposite charge present too. Once we collect this negative we have created a differential in pressure and so it is not mass but pressure we need to work on. Voltage is the pressure of charge. This is why people call it a pump.

If we collect the positive at the negative end of a coil dipole, the negative has to be some distance from this location at the positive end. On the Bedini circuits we can collect some negative but it appears weaker than the positive so our negative collector needs to be a little different. If you look at a gray tube, I believe this collects negative but there is another device.

Take a look at this http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/biftest.htm Bucking coils consist of two coils wound the opposite way round in a ferrite rod or similar, as their polarity is opposite the cancel out the effects of the magnetic flux but note the pulse, It is still there in the collector coil. Now take a look at a Model T coil, this was designed by Tesla ( the drawing on page 17 of the pdf http://coildoctor.com/yahoo_site_admin/ ... 231952.pdf . This consists of two secondaries wound on a primary but wound in the opposite direction just like a bucking coil Here we are collecting the positive and negative at each end of the dipole. We know there was a second coil on the Tesla magnifying transmitter, Is this second coil collecting the negative? has this been hidden in plane sight all along? :D

HI,
thanks for the reply

to tell the truth I could never understand the positive and negative charge, there is some talk of positive and negative radiant, and others say that the positive is the ordinary eletrecity / eletrecity hot and cold electrecity is negative or radiant.
When you speak in positive you're referring to ordinary electrecity? and negative charge is "cold eletrecity"?

I will try to understand your explanation, help me

in the ssg please explain to me where it comes from the negative and positive pulse
when using a single diode:

-when the magnet approaches, by Lenz's law one pulse will go to the charge battery (if the charge battery's voltage is small enough), in Adams motor's theory this pulse is negative eletrecity,

-when the magnet moves away, the transistor conducts and the driver battery conected to the coil will push the magnet (if it was used a FWBR and the charging battery is no at a higher voltage than the source, so here the source would also charge the battery),

-when the trasistor stops conduting, the coil collapses, and the radiant pulse go to the charge battery
right?

then what is the difference of using a FWBR on SSG circuit and where it comes the negative pulse??

when we use the SG with capacitor we are converting the negative to the positive, rigth?
and the radian from the collpase? we are also converting to the ordinary eletrecity?
so if it is correct and if the overunity comes from the mass of ions on battery, in this case where there is overunity? (because disharge of the capacitor to the battery is ordinary corrent)

I know the Jnaudin's work but I never do experiments with Bucking and similar coils, I think that the second coil in magnifying trasnmitter is related to the reflection of some kind of wave to create a stationary wave, I do not understand much about it, but I think the goal is to reduce the emission of EM waves, and transmit the maximum of scalar waves / Tesla waves.

http://www.youtube.com/user/cHenriques6 ... udKQrXvw3w
this is my two videos about Tesla's Hairpin and Tesla coil
Today I will upload more videos, If you are interested stay tunned :D

Yours sincerely,
Henriques

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:53 am 

This is my interpretation.

Normal electricity is negative as in the flow if electrons, we can measure current and it is hot as in it makes circuits get hot.

In the Bedini circuit no "normal" electricity can flow into the charging battery as it is of too low voltage.

Radiant can be positive or negative in polarity, positive radiant when connected to the positive terminal of a battery with a diode will cause it to charge without any need for amps, the battery may warm slightly. Negative radiant has the opposite polarity, will charge the battery when connected to the battery with a bridge rectifier and may cause the battery to cool, hence cold electricity. This is also, as I understand it, negative energy. It cannot be extracted from the SSG (simple fan) because of the "normal" electricity present in the wire and because the negative electrons repel the negative energy so you wont see its effects on that circuit and the battery will charge with normal electricity until its voltage is higher than the source. With an SG circuit (trifilar wound coil) the normal electricity is isolated from the output and so the bridge can do its work in getting all the radiant both positive and negative.

Both positive and negative radiant can both be found in a pulsed coil. To separate out the positive we use a single diode blocking the negative. When we use a bridge rectifier across the third coil we can collect both the positive and negative but remember negative will change your battery.

The capacitor converts radiant energy of any type to "normal" electricity.

The circuit cannot show any overunity as we cannot measure current in radiant energy and the overunity is found in the battery. The debate is exactly as you put it. Is it momentum of ions in a battery? or is there a different unmeasurable energy entering the circuit? The high voltage spike which alone can charge batteries with 90+% efficiency and the effect of negative radiant energy changing how a battery works cannot be explained by the ions theory but It has been proven that creating ion movement in a battery by other means also causes an overunity effect.

The best hypothesis is the one that can explain all the facts, the radiant energy hypothesis is the best explanation I can find.

Nice work on the hairpin, keep it up

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:55 am 

Have thanks: 12 time
c_henriques, radiant has different property from normal electricity. Capacitor change it to normal. This is easy to notice when charging battery. Radiant charging is cool, normal charging heat it.

FWBR will combine radiant and normal together.

I currently ignore theory and consider all as assumption until I can replicate it.

I don't know how to build free energy device yet.
sucahyo has been thanked by:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:22 pm 

sucahyo wrote:
c_henriques, radiant has different property from normal electricity. Capacitor change it to normal. This is easy to notice when charging battery. Radiant charging is cool, normal charging heat it.

FWBR will combine radiant and normal together.

I currently ignore theory and consider all as assumption until I can replicate it.

I don't know how to build free energy device yet.

Ignoring theory is always a good position to take for a true experimenter. I took me a while to understand the negative radiant thing because if the charging battery is isolated from the source, it is there and if it isn't isolated, it is not there. The only conclusion I could come to is that because it is the same charge an an electron it must be repelled when connected to the source as electrons are flowing. This is just my theory and I have no problem if someone ignores it, especially if they find something that contradicts it as this proves the theory wrong :lol:

I disagree :shock: , you have built free energy devices, many of them. You know that your devices work in a different way to normal ones and that they are employing a different energy to what you put in; that's the free energy. Its just that proving overunity is a little more difficult and so far making a self runner has evaded us.

Keep up the good work my friend :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:38 am 

Thank you and suchayo mrbrown

this forum despite not being busy can boast of having two knowledgeable people as you and who have done work tirelessly to answer questions from members

parabens

Mrbrown now beginning to realize more than for you is the radiant energy, such as suchayo says it all just "Assumptions" and we can choose one of them to proceed with the experimental work

the problem in all this is that for each type of device that produces radiant energy Seems to have its own theoretical base, for example, I can not relate what the mrbrown said (positive and negative peaks of the battery) to the devices as EVGray, scalar waves of the tesla coils, or resonance amplification

Tesla coils are a fantastic learning tool, making wirless comunication power and adjust the frequency of resonance of both, and using multiple coils to recover the power there seems to be free energy, but the problem is to measure this power, the putput depends of the load at these frequencies the measurement instruments do not work, it is very strange

http://www.youtube.com/user/cHenriques6 ... _a0fW6PSjI wirless power comunication not resonant
http://www.youtube.com/user/cHenriques6 ... c-WJX0FXhA wirless power comunication full wave (I think) resonant

in the haipin is very easy to experiment with radiant energy, anyone have any suggestions for a setting that is not possible with normal electricity? (like using thin wires that do not weaken) in my case the bulbs shine with the same color and heat as with normal eletrecity

thanks

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:31 am 

Did you try charging a battery with it?

For me being able to charge a battery without current is an obvious problem, the only explanation is something is charging the battery and it isn't electricity as we know it. Suchayo is correct in saying it is an assumption, A theory or hypothesis is another term. Until we have any evidence it will remain a theory however this theory is accepted in many other areas of science, it is only in electrical science where it is constantly denied. The laws of electrical science have not been updated despite them proving to be inadequate to explain what we are doing, this has been known for over 100 years.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:01 am 

mbrownn wrote:
Did you try charging a battery with it?

I don't understand,
Charge the battery with my hairpin circuit?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:54 am 

yes, If it can light a bulb there should be some way of charging a battery

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:29 am 

yes, I tried this, with the shunt the battery discharges quickly because it was shorted, without the shunt the battery not discharges but also not charges, because the spikes are very hight and the electrons passed through the plates

However something interesting happened after I charged it with an ordinary battery charger

and reached 12.50 V, the battery has stored a lot of energy compared with the normal

but do not know if it was hairpin
or Bedini motors
the truth is that now it is less sulphated

thanks