It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:24 am

Welcome
Welcome to imhotep's labs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: DC Oscillator vs High Voltage AC to Scalar Oscillator
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:53 pm 

Have thanks: 0 time
Hi, very interesting site.

Am I right in thinking your basic circuit is low voltage DC oscillator?

I have been studying Nikola Tesla's 'Hairpin Circuit' aka 'Stout Bars Circuit' featured in all of his lectures and in one of his books.

Tesla's oscillator circuit converts AC to Scalar. It can extract energy from the dielectric field (radiant energy). Just like your DC oscillator because of the resonance.

Please watch the videos on my youtube channel for a better understanding.

http://www.youtube.com/paultheangel

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: DC Oscillator vs High Voltage AC to Scalar Oscillator
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:42 am 

Have thanks: 27 time
Yes, We are creating a dipole, collapsing it and collecting the radiant spike. To be honest I don't know much about the hairpin circuit but looking at the schematic it looks to me like the idea is to create a standing wave of radiant. Theoretically this could cause a flow of radiant instead of just spikes if the frequency is high enough. I guess the downside is tuning the circuit as a significant amount of energy is used to set up the wave and if you are out with your tuning there will only be a small return compared to the input.

I have come to the conclusion that radiant is a gift of energy that is not so practical to use directly for our conventional circuits, so the best thing to with it is to put it in a capacitor in the source line and use it to power our devices conventionally therefore only requiring a small input to top up the losses. I believe resonance effects are caused the addition of radiant in the form of standing waves.

Einstein understood mathematics and said if the maths do not add up it cannot be, Tesla understood nature and said what is, is. Einstein experimented with mathematical models to find the "truth", Tesla experimented with nature to find reality. Its not that Einstein was wrong, he just didn't have all the parameters.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:42 pm 

mbrownn wrote:
Yes, We are creating a dipole, collapsing it and collecting the radiant spike.

Very interesting to hear you say that. What exactly do you believe a dipole to be and where did you learn about the term?

mbrownn wrote:
To be honest I don't know much about the hairpin circuit but looking at the schematic it looks to me like the idea is to create a standing wave of radiant. Theoretically this could cause a flow of radiant instead of just spikes if the frequency is high enough. I guess the downside is tuning the circuit as a significant amount of energy is used to set up the wave and if you are out with your tuning there will only be a small return compared to the input.

The frequency that has been experimented with in the videos on my youtube channel is 60hz at 10,000 volts.

The circuit has already been proved to be OU just using basic off the shelf components. In one experiment on my youtube channel, the input wattage on the AC side with no load attached on the Scalar side is 304 watts. When a load is attached to the Scaler side the wattage drops to 242watts on the AC side.

http://www.youtube.com/paultheangel#p/f/4/SoXm4zuGszU

mbrownn wrote:
I have come to the conclusion that radiant is a gift of energy that is not so practical to use directly for our conventional circuits, so the best thing to with it is to put it in a capacitor in the source line and use it to power our devices conventionally therefore only requiring a small input to top up the losses. I believe resonance effects are caused the addition of radiant in the form of standing waves.

I also believe it is a gift that we can harness and the resonance is the key. I also believe I have the circuit diagrams and knowledge for various converter circuits to use the energy from the ambient environment (radiant energy) and turn it into household AC.

mbrownn wrote:
Einstein understood mathematics and said if the maths do not add up it cannot be, Tesla understood nature and said what is, is. Einstein experimented with mathematical models to find the "truth", Tesla experimented with nature to find reality. Its not that Einstein was wrong, he just didn't have all the parameters.

Einstein was using Maxwell's simplified vector equation and not the original Quaternation equations that Tesla was using.

Please look at http://www.deltaavalon.com/immagini/Tes ... ersion.pdf page 30 - 35 for the maths.

The whole document is brilliant. Dr Roberto Handwerker is one of the pioneers of this old school technology. His work and others has helped me to understand what Tesla and others were doing back then and how it all got supressed by the banks and energy companies that pull all the strings on the globe.

If that is not a comfortable subject to talk about then that's fine. I am looking for experimenters to work with to replicate, film and document some mind blowing energy experiments.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!! ;)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:21 am 

I dipole is something with opposite charges such as an antenna, magnet or coil at the moment of switching. I learned about dipoles used in radio as a child but Tom Beardon and John Bedini's lectures gave me a better understanding of how they really work.

On frequency my experiments have confirmed Tesla's statements, higher frequency and faster switching give more than low frequency and this is also true for voltage. Operating at resonant frequency also has a similar effect. So if you have a coil with a resonant frequency of 10kHz then pulse it at that frequency with as high a voltage as possible and as abrupt pulses as possible , collect the inductive kickback and use it to power the next pulse with a little top up from the source and you have a high energy dipole oscillating with two potential outputs. The magnetism which can be made to do work and the transient spike of radiant. The difficulty is s separating the transient but that can be done with a bucking coil.

It will be interesting to see your work when you release it.

It looks like you agree with me on Einstein and Tesla and I agree with your statement about the banksters, I think the world is waking up a little now :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:15 pm 

Hi, I'm 31 and only just starting to learn about radio and how oscillators work. I'm a mechanic, auto-electrician, web designer, search engine optimizer and entrepreneur.

I wish I could have attended such lectures.

I have just downloaded Tesla's Colorado Springs notes if anyone would like a copy?

I am in the process of planning my first radiant energy experiment.

It is going to use two disposable camera flash units and 5 x 9v batteries wired in series.

The flash units have mini Tesla coils inside that transform 1.5v into 350v.

My plan is to use your radiant oscilator to power them which will then power a 600 watt high pressure sodium bulb. When the bulb stays lit, it can prove to anyone in the world that radiant energy is here for everyone!

Would anyone like to take part in the development of the circuit? ;)

I'll draw something up to get the ball rolling.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:10 pm 

:lol: I wish it was that simple, You could light a 20w fluorescent bulb with a 9v battery drawing a few hundred mW with one of these circuits. Im not sure how a HP sodium bulb works but if it is a metal vapor bulb such as a standard fluorescent you could light in on a fraction of its rated power but I think lighting a 600w hp sodium bulb with a small 9v volt battery maybe a little too ambitious. First you need to learn the basics then you can use the principals to work on higher power things. First go to http://d1190995.domaincentral.com.au/page1.html then select Imhoteps Radiant Oscillator Lite and watch the videos as this would be a good place to start.

Watching the series Energy from the vacuum is like taking a degree course in the subject if you take the time to do the research and get to understand everything they talk about.

In the most basic circuits if you put 1w in you get the work done by that, less losses and about 1w of radiant. A 20w fluorescent can be lit with 1w but it is doing it in a different way to normal.