It is currently Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:50 pm

Welcome
Welcome to imhotep's labs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: So where is the power coming from?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:55 pm 

Have thanks: 2 time
Highscores: 3
Wallace thornhil , in the documentary thunderbolts of the gods, contends that energy is coming from galaxies. Newton didnt say what gravity was. He came up with a equation describing motions of heavenly bodies, for lack of a better term. Einstein set us back 100 years. Gravitational theory is wrong. Blackholes and the standard model are so easy to prove wrong with the electric model of the universe. We live in an electric field. Energy is all around us. Why pay a few so much money for the energy we can obtain ourselves. Just like breathing air, we can extract energy from all around us. I think generator is the wrong terminology. I think they should be called extractor pumps

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:05 pm 

Gark matter and dark energy are the fudge factors from a failed gravitational theory. People never cease to amaze me at how many ways they try to pull the same con job by saying you just cant see it or you dont know enough for them to explain it to. If someone truely knows something, they can find a way to explain it. I think is discusting what the academic community will try and pull if they can imagine theirselves with some advantage over another. I went to college and found out why new gradutes are criticized. Until you connect ideas with reality it isnt reality. The ones doing the work make new discoveries. The ones taking the credit usually have learned how to run their mouths better.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:21 am 

Have thanks: 27 time
I must agree with what you say although I am not familiar with the documentary that you mention.

I believe the constituents of the universe are made up of a material aether and that is the source of all energy but how do you prove the existence of something that you cannot detect? Until we create something that can detect it, we will just have to theorize about what is causing the effects that we can detect.

I suspect gravity is something to do with electromagnetism but other than that we will have to accept the current theory of it being just a force and that it just is.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:16 pm 

we dont have to accept gravitational theory. The ones who profit from it do.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:19 pm 

have you seen the billy meier contact notes, lecture by randolph winters?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:40 pm 

No I havn't, do you have a link?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:17 am 

thanx for inquiring mbrownn first heres the documentary: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 849262837# then the lectures: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1930218780 and part 2: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3270795166 now the contact notes: http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format ... 9680719113 wow that last 1 has a long link code. My messenger avatar is Asket. Let me know what you think. Also I helped right an ebook. If you would like a copy, Intervention Theory is the title. I'll file share it if you would like.
homie12 has been thanked by:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:28 am 

Oh and as to the fact of gravitational theory, Von Braun discovered gravity wasnt universal in 1958 and chose not to say anything about it. The explorer project, similar to sputnik. The satelite were put into a spin causing them to reach far higher orbital trajectories. And in 1910 a german physicist wrote a paper about anomalies in counter rotating electric circuits that could be explained by einsteins tensor calculus? Anyway heres that interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wJboIFKCFU

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:10 am 

I just watched the first documentary and I'm not sure if it is genuine or not about the UFOs but who am I to comment as I haven't researched it. What I have done a small amount of research on is Peenamunde in Germany. This was the prime research site for Nazi Germany where Verna Von Braun worked on the VII before he was taken to the USA under operation paper clip to run NASA. There is evidence that they were working on anti gravity equipment, disk shaped craft (Foo Fighters) and many other advanced technology's.

The first successful rockets that got into space employed a large rotating mass to assist their flight and I am aware of this technology.

The research I have done on the subject is that most genuine UFO sightings on earth could be black projects which all seem to lead back to these German scientists that were financed bu the same oligarchical families that own the banking system and most of the big corporations, but that is another story. Interestingly enough, it was when I was researching STS75 that I came across this other stuff. I count the NASA footage among the most convincing proof of UFOs. What makes it convincing is that NASA used cameras that could pick up objects outside the range of visible light and that the cameras paned to follow these invisible objects showing that they were very aware of the presence of these objects. The truth is stranger than fiction.

Sure I would like to look at your document but I'm not sure I would understand it all

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:50 am 

Hmmmm the Joseph Farrel interview was interesting, especially at the end but now we are talking about political and monitory power.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next