It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:12 pm

Welcome
Welcome to imhotep's labs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Does this fan really achieve overunity!?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:44 am 

Have thanks: 27 time
This is a big question and to give a definitive answer would require full testing in a well equipped lab.

I will set some perimeters so that you understand what I am saying.

1 Man made perpetual motion is not possible as anything we make will, in time, break down.

2 All devices are in unity, that is total energy in = total energy out.

3 It is not only possible but commonplace to build machines that produce more energy out than we put in, An airconditioning unit does exactly this.

So now I will explain the airconditioning unit before the fan. The airconditioning unit is a heat pump and heat is energy. We put in electrical energy to power the device but the amount of heat coming out of the hot side, is higher in energy than the power we put in. the excess of energy is the energy from the warm air in the room we are cooling. This means the extra energy came from the room we are cooling but if all inputs and outputs were added up there would be no loss or gain in energy.

So what about the fan? It is a very inefficient motor with only around 27% of the energy we put in manifesting as mechanical power. A smaller amount is converted to heat, radio waves and other losses which I have not measured and its electrical output is very low in power, when compared to the input, even though the voltage is high. This means that the fan is inefficient in all aspects and is not overunity as we define it, although the total input must equal the total output.

When the fan is used to charge a lead acid battery we have an electrical anomaly. The amount of charge gained by the battery is greater than the energy output of the fan. This is a fact and is undisputed. When compared to the input to the fan, this amount of energy that has appeared in the battery, is very close to the input power, usually well over 90%. When we add the amount of mechanical power of the fan we appear to be in overunity. This gives us a problem as we have to explain where the energy has come from. No one has given an explanation that is accepted by standard electrical theory.

The most logical explanation is that the extra energy has come from the environment. The problem here is, we have no way of detecting it, if we look at other scientific disciplines such as quantum physics and cosmology, there is an explanation, this has been called radiant energy, zero point energy and the aether.

So to sum up, the fan with a charging battery is an apparent overunity device even though we know the total input must equal the total output and electrical theory is just that, a theory that is incomplete as it cannot explain what is happening with the fan charging.
mbrownn has been thanked by:

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Does this fan really achieve overunity!?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:37 pm 

Have thanks: 2 time
Highscores: 3
I believe radio astronomy can account and map regions in space that explain this and with this, the weather and solar as well as other phenomenon.

Post subject: Re: BEDINI DEVICES (and rotary/mechanical "OU")
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:26 am 

Have thanks: 1 time
Seems to me that these fans and SSG's, etc. do a pretty good job but the COP is still
relatively low, even John's own personal bests (or as peter lindeman cites) normally
COP>20 or sometimes up to >60 with the rotary converters. Also using batteries.
Just a theory, but it seems that a hyper-steroidal device like Floyd Sweet's VTA
actually pulls in and converts the RE directly to usable current. COP's of >1,000,000
were actually measured and in my humble opinion, COP=infinity is technically feasible
if you ignore control power and strictly use a pure potential voltage (no current) input
to your conversion device. This necessitates really fast switching... quite different than
my current understanding of the Bedini technology, which is still light years ahead of
anything I have achieved in my short time as an FE tinkerer. :lol:

I might (should) redo my apparent COP>6 experiment of the IRO ver. 2.2 but it would
even possibly increase the COP levels, there was lots more room for the input watts to
decrease (100X to 200X) as compared to the induced voltage differentials on my huge
"battery" of batteries totalling 472 AH. Go figure, my lab is now all in boxes and totally
inaccessible :oops: :cry: :roll: :cry: :cry: Doubt that I will ever re-do that old IRO

No offense to the Bedini folks, I for one owe a huge debt to JB and Tom Bearden,
but my own path is quite different. Just need time to pursue it!