It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:16 pm

Welcome
Welcome to imhotep's labs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Tuning the Motor using the Neon Bulb
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:28 am 

Have thanks: 0 time
There is a lot going on in my head at the moment. If I try to explain it, it will seem like the blathering of a mad man.

I need to do some further experimenting to clarify some things that I think are valid but am not yet sure.

I will get back to you once the concepts are easier to explain. It is, at the moment, a 'connecting the dots' thing, but the dots to most seem unrelated and not connectable, at least to the observer until they see the 'inner workings' of the separate things. It takes a particular type of 'insanity' to see the picture I see, but fortunately there are more and more people that are going 'insane' every day.

Can you point me to any forums where sucahyo is active in, be they here in Imhoteps Lab or anywhere else, does not matter.

With regard to orgone being radiant, they are one and the same, I am certain of it, I just can not clearly explain why. (That in itself would take a book or three.)

With regards to your hint about that device, please clarify which device, mine or the one that I gave you the url for?

As far as the use of energy goes, think of this, if the SSG proves to be capable of 'invigorating' water that gets plants to grow faster, then that too is an elixer that heals people and animals of all sorts of diseases. If that is used in conjunction with Hydrogen Peroxide as a therapy, then it will literally collapse the pharmaceutical industry as well as most of the doctoral fields. It also means that hormone impregnated livestock falls away as well as chemical fertilizer.

This is by no means a 'small' thing. Right now I am more interested in the effects the radiant energy field has on water and plants than it does on 'free electricity'.

We are talking about nothing less than a very easy, cheap and accesible way of creating the fabled 'Fountain of Youth' which has a byproduct of virtually free electricity.

So far I have managed to run a 20W halogen Lamp off the racharging battery for 11 hours with no decrease (The battery was lower than it started but got back to it's original voltage after about 1 hour) in the charging battery and 0.8 volts decrease in the source battery (My memory of the exact figures is a bit hazy now, since I did LOTS of experiments and did not write down all the results.) The strangest thing is that the charging wires directly to the lamp do not light it, but the charging battery stays at it's voltage. How that happens is an enigma. It might be that this 20W test has warped itself in my brain into something that did not happen. I need to redo the experiment to be certain.

I can not recall how I had the individual coils set up for that experiment unfortunately, or if I passed the current through a rectifyier but it would be easy enough to redo the same experiment again trying various reconfigurations.)

Searching for the 'second source' is difficult, or in other words 'finding the sweet spot'. It might be a good idea to search for a way of measuring the source. (like a radiant 'geiger' meter How? Your guess is probably better than mine :) But there must be some way of measuring the energy field. (As opposed to measuring the results it supplies in the spikes)

One other thing I think might be worth mentioning. In a post I read recently about some Russian video, it was mentioned that if one lays a length of wire 1 mile long and grounds one end. Then one connects Standard Edison Light Bulbs Live to the wire with the other side grounded to earth (as in soil). Then at the end point of the wire, one connects Live current and there-after switches the current off and grounds the wire to earth. Apparently the globes remain on with a current oscilating along the wire.

Why I bring this up is that it also stated that the 1 mile wire has to be 18" off the ground. Tests done are mentioned in the post. Psychics and 'sensitives' could apparently see the energy field that lies above the ground. Apparently it does not reach above 3 feet.

So.... my point is this, take your fan motor and run it 1 metre above the ground and measure your readings. Then do it again 18" (457.2mm) above the ground (outside in the yard) without changing anything. If there is any noticable difference, then it has something to do with that energy field.

All of my tests were done either on a table or on the floor in a flat on ground level, However the floor of the building is still higher than 4 feet above the outside ground.

With regards to your paragraph, I understand it as follows:-

The electron enters the wire, making it negatively charged. The wire therefore attracts positively charged entities. When the electron leaves the wire, the positive entities within the wire make the wire positively charged which in turn expells those positively charged entities.

So the positively charged entities 'slingshot' out of the wire, leaving the wire in a neutral state and that in essence is the 'transient spike'.

Clarify if my understanding is correct.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:34 am 

Have thanks: 27 time
Sucahyo is active here http://www.energeticforum.com/ and here http://www.hereticalbuilders.com/

The device is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUKqRREK ... re=related

The effects of radiant in water is something I know nothing about but, I do know that operating these devices at certain frequencies does have psychological effects on people, depending on the frequency it can be good or bad. I have experienced it.

The fact that we cannot measure the radiant is the argument given by the skeptics that it does not exist even though its effects can be clearly seen. to find the proof we need a device that can measure it so that it can be quantified and I have no idea how to do that.

The experiment you describe sounds like earth currents, something that is real and proven to work although the voltage is low, or it could be something teals and moray demonstrated. the problem doing that these days people could argue that the power is coming from radio or microwave transmissions. Many people have found differing effects in the operation of radiant devices depending upon their location. Less output on direct sunlight and increased output if the device is always operated in the same location, It seems clear to me that there may be a repulsion from sunlight and an attraction to electro magnetic fields.

"So the positively charged entities 'slingshot' out of the wire, leaving the wire in a neutral state and that in essence is the 'transient spike" Thats it exactly, a nice way of putting it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:17 am 

Hallo, is this topic still alive? i was wondering if you guys know if i can use a neon from voltage tester screewdriver 110-240v? Also i have wrong wired fan that self oscillating, i dont even have to turnit around, it starts when i turn it on. I can remove the roter, and it's still oscillating. Charges prety good to, but it gets hot fast. How can i reduce power from battery (lead acid 12v 40Ah) to keep it from melting down?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:41 am 

The neons in voltage testing screw drivers will often light at 12v, I would think that this is too low a voltage. Best to use the larger ones used as mains indicators as these glow at 30v and above.

If your fan is self oscillating it is not wired wrong. Run the fan as this makes it run at 50% duty cycle thus halving the power and heat generated, alternatively use a lower voltage supply.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:26 am 

Have thanks: 12 time
Maks575 wrote:
How can i reduce power from battery (lead acid 12v 40Ah) to keep it from melting down?
Try to increase the resistor value connected to transistor base.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:53 pm 

Thank you, i'm having a hard time searching for 110v neon bulb. i guess i´l have to find one on enternet.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:03 pm 

The neons out of extension cables, electric irons and washing machines work fine

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:25 am 

i finaly got one! i've been tuning my fan and after 5 min workin my transister gave it up, is that becous of me working to long without the charging battery? It did get wreely hot, even thoug i had atach it to a heat think.
Thank you for replying

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:59 am 

Have thanks: 4 time
Sounds like the transistor is fried check it for continuity use your multimeter.
I would really like if someone could come up with another way of saving the transistor while tuning for resonance.
I froed another 2 transistors today(tip35c) I cannot even try and tune for the hex filer I have some parts on order though I was thinking.
Would a plasma ball 110av 110v be a better option than neon bulbs??
Please any suggestions as I have 3 x sets of 7 neons in parralel so thats 21 neons and I still cant protect the transistors.

GG.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:14 am 

When you have high power fans it is important that you do not run them without a charging battery connected for this very reason. Charging batteries of too small a capacity will also result in failure as well as increased risk of exploding the battery.
mbrownn has been thanked by:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next