It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:18 pm

Welcome
Welcome to imhotep's labs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Re: Discuss your Religion Page
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:59 am 

Have thanks: 12 time
mbrownn wrote:
Yes David Icke has talked much on this subject and I think he has made a valid point, it is also possible what he postulates as the real story and that is scary
There is a big flaw in David Icke theory. He do not believe in ancient international air travel. The world was exchanging culture in the ancient time. Similar bed time stories between continent is natural.

In my culture, other being do not have reason to kill human. Human is naturally attracted to the power the other being can provide. Not neccessarily evil skill. It ranged from healing to killing. Fortune, fame, physical power, or any other greed.

There is power struggle in the other being world too. It shows clearly on how channeler bad mouthing the source of other channeler. They live longer, they hold more knowledge, they can alter human body, it is something natural. But if you want their power, you must prepare to loose something.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:19 am 

Have thanks: 27 time
I think David does believe in ancient international air travel, he has said it many times, he has also mentioned toe power struggle in the other worlds too. I think he would totally agree with you on this.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:39 am 

mbrownn wrote:
I think David does believe in ancient international air travel, he has said it many times, he has also mentioned toe power struggle in the other worlds too. I think he would totally agree with you on this.
I see. Unfortunately I lost the link that explain his theory behind reptilian existance in the ancient time.

In my culture, intermarriage with the other being do not produce human.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:15 am 

You can find lots of David Icke on youtube talking about this. He would say your culture is right and does not produce Humans but a hybrid race whose descendants appear human. Ok its possible but not provable. He also postulates that this hybrid race is the British royal family amongst others.

I can say having researched this, that the British royal family have a track record for inhuman behaviour including sacrifice, drinking bood, mass murder, Satanism, paedophilia etc. They also claim direct lineage to Vlad the impailor, Grecian and Roman royalty, Egyptian Pharaohs and Babylonian royalty. They are the heads of freemasonry and direct relatives of the banking elites and nearly all the American presidents. This is confirmed on the link below.

You could not make this stuff up :lol:

Prince Charles admitting his lineage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_ikR49Q-fk

Check out the family trees of famous people here http://fabpedigree.com/

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:47 am 

In here hybrid take form of animal. They take human form (maybe the illusion) only during intercourse.

There is a lot of strange creature in Indonesia. Some believe they are the hybrid.

Some black magic to get rich also make people transform to animal. It still being practiced even today.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:42 am 

Yes and practiced by the worlds most powerful leaders

http://www.google.com/search?client=ubu ... 8&oe=utf-8

http://www.google.com/search?client=ubu ... 8&oe=utf-8