It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:59 pm

Welcome
Welcome to imhotep's labs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Re: Crystal batteries are magical
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:06 am 

Have thanks: 1 time
I don't think I'm quite close any time soon to making an electret. It seems to take far more power than I can do with what I have available. I was adding up what I can do in series and figured out I could potentially get up to 70 volts, but that's not the many kilovolts that seem to be recommended for that. So, for now, I'll read about it, but stick with the old different metals method.

Update on the chili powder cells: They're messy! And, it's difficult to tell if they're putting out more amps than the cells I had been making that used sand instead of chili powder. So far, I'm liking my sand cells better. Chili powder contains garlic powder, something I prefer to stay away from. Garlic in an open wound is supposed to be very bad for you, deadly if concentrated, and I most often have scratches on my hands.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:24 am 

Have thanks: 12 time
My stingo charger have output exceed 1000V from the primary. This use an old version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MTZlk7mwpg

BTW, I just found out very relevant info at:
http://www.rexresearch.com/brown4/brown4.htm

"One cannot patent a rock, even if the rock generates electricity! But one can patent a circuit using a resistor, a method patent, if the results represent a new and useful application. In certain special cases where the resistive materials, like granitic rocks, are electrically polarized, the diode rectifiers need not be used, but their use does not detract in such cases.

Even with granitic rocks, which basically act as gravito-electric receptors, and are slightly polarized naturally, the use of the diode improves performance as an electrical energy source. The method therefore includes the 3 circuit elements, resistor, diode and (storage) capacitor.

As mentioned earlier in these notes, certain granitic rocks appear to be electrically polarized and put out DC without the aid of an external diode. The rectifying action obviously takes place within the body of the rock. It is not conceivable that the DC output could in any way originate externally if one assume the source is gravitational (or other) high frequency radiation. No external DC source, such as atmospheric electric fields, appears to be operative."

And more......

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:48 pm 

As usual, Sucahyo, your insightful post baffles me. You are so far beyond me, I fear, that your post goes above my head. I'm sure I'll understand the information you posted eventually. I'm someone who gets a "feel" for how things work, but find it difficult to understand the exact low level mechanics or physics that causes them to work the way they do. Maybe a product of the fact that I've been sensing for a decades that so many things are lies, so to believe in so-called "facts" becomes difficult.

As for the crystal batteries, the theory I've bought into somewhat, especially because of my own observations, is that the crystal cells are getting energy from energy that's traveling through everything. Of course, most of that is going to be from the sun. When you take them outside, they put out about 10% more voltage and amps. How exactly they do it, I only have a partial elementary understanding so far. Basically a piezo-electrical conversion. Beyond that, I still have much to learn.

As for sand helping the crystal batteries, what gave me the idea originally was when I was thinking about what all sources of crystals I have available to me without spending money. Sand crystals were one of the first things I thought of, something I can get for free. So i figured, rather than make these out of the recommended salts, I'd add sand to the mix as a sort of "filler" so I wouldn't have to use as much salt (which I must pay money for). And they seem to work. I see it like this: the salt provides the bulk of the conductivity for the mixture and the sand crystals provide similar piezo electric energy conversion as the salt crystal, but rely on the more conductive salt to carry the electricity. The sand, then, does add more resistance I believe, maybe a good thing or maybe a bad thing, I'm not sure yet.

I've seen videos that talk about the effects I believe you're talking about, that there are areas of positive polarity in everything from rocks to bodies of water and I'd love to take advantage of that somehow, but I don't yet know how to take advantage of that in these crystal batteries. Those pockets seem to be almost random when you play with them in a glass of water. I'm not sure whether it would be better to use the Brown effect as the polarity for the crystal battery or the metals. SO far, I've had much better success with the metals, and it's easier. Perhaps, quicker, more seductive, as Yoda would say. Well, I have no interest in the dark side, that's where OIL is trying to take us. If that pocket of positive energy is the path to freedom, then lets find it and take out the weapons of the evil empire. :D And we don't even need an X-Wing. I'm such a geek.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:36 pm 

One thing that continues to drive me crazy is when people post videos claiming something, like more output than input, but they only show voltage. That's not a complete picture. Amps! Am I right?

I finally got around to focusing on making multi-cell crystal batteries to actually try and power things. Using a 30-celled egg carton. Should give me over 3 volts with some milliamps I can power a nightlight with. We'll see.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:22 pm 

Have thanks: 27 time
It has to be the total energy which is volts x amps x time

You can get 1v x 1A = 1w or 2v x 1A = 2w but if the second only lasts half the time of the first then they are both the same energy.

Free energy is energy that comes from another source that we don't have to pay for.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:21 pm 

I think I get what you're saying, Mbrown. I hear that over and over again. What I'm a little unclear sometimes on is how to apply this practically to these crystal batteries that continually put out power from radiant energy sources. The time is theoretcally infinite, assuming the sun's existence as a constant and ommiting the cell's eventual possible deterioration. But, the rate may be less depending on the kind of load. When I measure the amps, some of my bigger cells read almost 40 milliamps right at first, then drop over time stabilizing at a bit less than 10 milliamps. So how do I read that? I don't know. Maybe it's not that important to figure out right now. These are basics that I need to read up on.

I created that multicell battery from a 30-cell egg carton. Wasn't so great. It ended up being about 1.5 volts and .1 milliamps. Not nearly as good as I was expectiing, but I think I know why. For one, it's a cardboard egg carton and seems to have soaked up the salt water enough so that the cellsaren't insulated from one another. Not good. Also, all I have as electrodes are single wires running through them. That's a tiny amount of metal, and the amount of metal determines the amps. So yeah, lessons learned.

I know I'll be able to have an "always on" light because I had it before when I had some of my big cells hooked in series. The light stayed on for over a week, and then I disassembled it because I didn't like the idea of having the bigger cells hooked to smaller cells, afraid it might weaken the bigger ones a bit. I'm thinking maybe I'll hook those big cells together again soon if I don't get some other big cells made. I would have already some more big cells if I had more large copper pipe, but I don't.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:59 pm 

And, just inspected my old crystal cells I created months ago. One of the two big ones is still holding at the voltage and amps it's had since it dried, about .85 volts (copper and aluminum, would be nearly twice the voltage if aluminum replaced by magnesium) and I see 7 milliamps on the meter before it starts falling. Actually it used to be well over 20 milliamps, but that may have been before it had fully dried.

All my other cells are looking less than they used to be. Over time, their voltages and amps have been dropping. My other big cell that used to be .8 volts is now about .7. Others that used to be .5v are now less than .1 volts. A bit discouraging. Maybe my idea of a salts/sand mixture could use some rethinking.

And let me emphasize: Crystal cells do work, they do continually put out volts and amps, apparently forever. Not all of mine, but some of mine, are fadling, merely because I tried something different with them. Sand in the mixture, or maybe just too much sand in the mixture, may be a bad idea. And that would be the conclusion to this if it were an elementary school science project, or my epitaph if it had exploded real big.

Last edited by superdude on Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:21 pm 

Sucahyo, I was just looking at your last post and I'm a bit embarrassed to say I just now started to maybe understand what you might be saying. Maybe. Still not sure. Are you saying basically that there may be nothing more to these crystal batteries than a finite charge that once used up is gone? If so I'd rather not get into a debate with you about theory because you outclass me in your knowledge of accepted theory, I'm sure. But look at ibpointless's videos on Youtube. I linked them earlier in the thread. How could he be running a large LCD clock on a dry-cell crystal battery for over a year? How can so many people be making these, including John Bedini and John Hutchison, and at the same time it's all BS? Maybe I misunderstood what you're saying or implying. Maybe you were trying to merely explain how it is that the sand may be working as part of my mixture. I'm not sure. I know whatever you meant, it wasn't meant to be taken as an offense, so I'm not upset, just a bit confused. And I want to straighten you out if you think these crystal cells only put out until some finite charge is used up. :D In fact, they keep going and going, even after shorting positive to negative for days. I know. I watched it on Youtube and then did it myself with some of my cells. "Let the theory be derived from the evidence." If no one else has ever said that, then I guess that's mine. It makes too much sense to have been said first by me though.

I'm sure a question that bugs people working on these chargers is, if it's really putting out more than is going in, why not loop it? Even though maybe that doesn't work directly by sticking the output to the input, surely there can be a circuit that would allow storage of the energy and reentry into the input? I have my imhotep fan charger and still use it to charge what batteries it's able to charge, and I love it, but I'm still uncertain how to demonstrate to myself if it's overunity. And overunity was the sole thing I was searching for. Now, I've heard that an Imhotep fan usually isn't overunity unless you're "lucky". ??? Maybe they are overunity and maybe they aren't. I don't know. Luckily, I was lead in the direction of these crystal batteries, apparently a true easily provable source of overunity, by my definition anyway. They're putting out more than I'm putting in, because I'm not putting any in and it's not just a finite charge. They keep putting out and don't stop. If you don't believe me, I'd direct you to Ibpointless' videos. I've demonstrated for myself the same properties in some of my batteries, the ones I apparently got "right", despite the fact that I keep trying new things rather than stick with the recommended recipes.

Also, I need to watch your video again. I think I saw the one you linked to. Hopefully you address amps?
Update: Watched it again. I'm not a wiz with electronics and such, so all I get out of tht video other than the obvious, that you're running a circuit and there's a battery, is that you have over a thousand volts at output. That means to me, nothing in particular, since I don't know what fraction of an amp is coming out, nor for certain what the input is. Then again, reemphasizing, I'm very unsmart.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:34 pm 

Probably the best video to link anyone to for the theory behind why these crystal cells work as they do is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OrJlbXNORw
He explains it very simply. They are piezo-electric, converting ANY kind of vibrations going through them into usable electricity. It is external. This becomes quite obvious once you've played with these for a while and test them. You take them outside, voltage and amps go up. Squeeze them, voltage and amps go up. Heat them, voltage and amps go up. Short them for IT DOESN"T MATTER HOW LONG and they go back up to their original volts and amps quickly after you unshort them. Make them correctly and they put out a certain voltage and amperage for over a year or forever if you make them really right. As he says, maybe it was incorrect from the beginning to call them batteries as they are more "electron pumps". But, you know, everyone's calling them crystal batteries, so that's just what we call them I guess.

The part where everyone's kinda spinning their wheels right now is figuring out what is an optimal recipe for these that will put out max power per cell and avoid physical deterioration of the cells over time. If you make a room-full of these things that can only power one household appliance and then realize you could have powered the whole house with only a small closet-full of a more efficient cell, you kick yourself pretty hard. That said though, I see this as within my grasp and I can't wait for "optimal". It's all happening too slow. I'm going to figure out something I can somewhat live with using the limited materials I have available to me (copper and aluminum) and just start making them.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:27 am 

Have thanks: 12 time
Sorry for the very late repy.

Yes, current crystal battery rely to much on chemistry, when crystal battery should rely on non chemistry. So current crystal battery die when the charge depleted.

We should compare crystal battery to zinc carbon battery. When the zinc carbon battery gets empty, the output current will be very low, but the battery may still produce 1.5V output. When you use it the current will eventually drop, if you rest the battery for a while, it can then supply another current, higher, that make it seems something charge it, then will eventually drop against.

I believe that is chemistry trying to fill the charge being used.

In crystal battery, the swing is more extreme. but the behaviour is not any different from zinc carbon battery.

Powering large LCD clock for a year or two can be done with D-sized zinc carbon battery.

Have you ever seen TPP?