It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:08 am

Welcome
Welcome to imhotep's labs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: HOW TO WIND A FAN FOR MAXIMUM POTENTIAL
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:57 pm 

Have thanks: 27 time
gmang73 wrote:
Hey Mr B,

What are better transistors?
I have had some success of late I bifiller wound a fan of around 50 turns of run and trigger and the trigger is something that I have been wanting to do for a while.
I have been lighting 7 neons and getting purple flashes for extended periods although the transistor finally went.

G.

Sorry for the late reply, my internet has been down :evil:

The purple or white flashes suggest your exceeding the rated value of the neons, they wont last long like that and that could also be the reason why you blew the transistor. I used to have the same problem but instead of replacing the neons (bigger rated ones were not available here) i chose to always have a charging battery connected when i ran the device. With practice you will get to know the sound and will be able to tune it with that.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:12 am 

Have thanks: 4 time
MR B,

What are better transistors?? I will post some videos on my youtube account when I get a chance.
Surely there is a way too burn off the energy without charge I found butt11a transistors will do it although terrible gain.
Yes well aware of the frequency tuning :)

Regards,

G

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:10 am 

Many have had good results with the MJL21194 transistor.

If the output is used to charge a lead acid battery you can achieve a 90+ charging efficiency as well as the fan mechanical output making it over unity. Others charge capacitors and then dump that to a battery. I have also used the electrical output to pulse other circuits but the best use for me is to bring back to life lead acid batteries that have sulphated.

If you place a coil in series with the output that is going to a charging battery you can put a bridge rectifier across that coil and charge a capacitor, bulbs or other devices at the same time.

Warning, if you use this second output to charge a lead acid battery, it will change how the battery works. It will no longer charge on a normal charger efficiently and may even crystallize rendering it useless. I have done this so I can confirm that it happened to me. This is because it is using what some people term negative energy.

Do you have the energy from the vacuum series by John Bedini? it is explained in one of the videos under the title Tesla's impulse technology.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:27 pm 

Hi Mr B,

Do you know how to defeat the lenz effect or lessen it?
I have ordered those transistors I will wind a 10"fan in a few weeks and post results.
I do have some of the series of energy from the vacuum. I have watched that episode.
Here is a little fan about 40 turns each pole bifilliar would.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nroBcB- ... e=youtu.be

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:18 am 

Mr B,

Here is a guy who looks like he has achieved OU more out than in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaXfVbI ... GUvglxFJ-w
Let me know your thoughts I have watched several of his videos.

Regards,

G.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:10 am 

Not much to see in those videos other than he has the fans running.

Its not possible to defeat lenz, thats why it is a law hehehe.

Motors can be built in a way where the lenz law does not apply, or where it has less effect or where the voltage produced by lenz is opposed thus cancelling its effect. I am working on the second one, but even though I have dramatically reduced it on one coil it applies on others. This method cannot be applied to a fan as extensive modifications would be needed, better to understand the fan first.

The fan when used to charge lead acid batteries is capable of overunity, but the following rules must be applied.

1) The charge rate of the charging lead acid battery has to be in the range of C20, ie it takes 20 hours running to charge it.
2) The discharge rate of the charged battery has to be in the range of C20, By doing this and the above you are operating the battery at its highest efficiency.
3) The mechanical output of the fan has to be taken into account.

The overunity occurs in how the battery is charged, its in the battery and not the fan. The fan itself is about 25 to 30% efficient and the recovery is about 60% or less when measured. But the battery responds to this in an unusual way and charges at above 90% efficiency. Many theories have been posted about why this is but there is only one thing we can be sure of. The charge in the battery is real.

If we add this charge efficiency to the mechanical output we have more out than in, but in my experience only when we add the mechanical output. There are others that have exceeded this, or claim to have done so, but I have not. Im sure if you build the John Bedini SSG exactly as he has described, you will be in a good position to outperform this fan.

Let us know how you go on with the new fan :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:18 am 

Hi MR B,

I have an idea what would happen if you would the coils like this with the run wire wrapped with the trigger wire like the picture has this been done what would happen ect?

Regards,

G.

Attachments:
File comment: Coil Idea
Coil Idea.jpg
Coil Idea.jpg [ 1.35 MiB | Viewed 783 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:49 am 

Im not sure, try it

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6