It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:22 am

Welcome
Welcome to imhotep's labs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Re: Major Events going on in My Life
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:45 am 

Have thanks: 1 time
here is another wise quote from me worthy of making it into history page and beyond on top of being worthy script in a mega presidential speech:
expressed in a different way: "randomnimity won't always protect you."

explanation: it relates to online internet and is a great universal truth, related to "you can run but you can't hide" or "you can't hide from God's eyes". you may think oh i'll get lucky, there's only 0.0001% of death, but wow, it happened just this once. you can't always escape death.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:31 am 

I am starting a new controversial new therapy based on applying a special lotion called revitol directly on my eyes, to see if my eyes heal and my myopia cures

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:44 am 

check out my website on rscloud79.livejournal.com as well as the wikispaces websites on the website. I would appreciate if you let me know what you think. i'm thinking of trying to get published by amazon createaspace.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:39 pm 

i've been thinking of doing other things. learning electricity or science hasn't been gaining speed with me. i quit school dropped out. i decided to focus on other things such as my overall health and well being. i made progress on that. i don't do as much things like smoking, not i smoked. i lost weight and body mass like the subway man jared fogle because i had a serious diet issue eating tons of land-based meat, flab. the difference is very noticeable. i can slip into jeans that i could not fit into but could fit into before i started eating tons of that type of meat. it might have also been because i went biking in the heat.

i am interested in studying some electricity here and there, but i am taking it relatively easy in life, not overexerting myself. looking towards going to take classes from red cross on first aid, CPR, fishing, advanced care plant cultivation, and swimming. generally everything needed to survive. i will also try to learn some carpentry, blacksmithing, chemistry, electricity, and plumbing.

i mapped out the home electrical switchboard, to know what switch controls what electrical power things.
i picked up a ton of books as well on the way, learning another foreign language to help me possibly someday get a marriage, japanese in particular. i picked up the novel "the terror" bc i'm interested in boating in real life in those types of waters and circumstances. i picked up nanotechnology demystified, reading it actively aim to read about 3-5 pages per day which is a significant increase. i am looking to learn piano (i bought a brand new electronic keyboard piano from best buy w/ light up keys)

i study my doom and bloom medical book a little at a time.
i have quite a lot of books and stay home often.
i get good exercise outside as well in sun.

my next sight in life is to physically move to alaska as a permanent resident there and my sister and her husband hopefully will help me get that wish.