It is currently Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:20 am

Welcome
Welcome to imhotep's labs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Discuss Free Energy Concepts and How it Could be Possible
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:16 pm 

Have thanks: 1 time
First Post:
i had this idea years ago.
imagine a situation where you have two plates* and they are mirrors.
you place a frozen photon particle in the middle of them, that have the visible light type of energy, then you let it move back and forth back and forth in the visible light range, w/o any interference*.
it goes back and forth between the two mirrors and gives perpetual light provided the photon particle does not lose energy it's original form and turn into infrared energy or heat? nothing to block it including the flashlight since light does get blocked by a physical thing such as a flashlight and light is so fast it's almost instantaneously traveling that the flashlight instantly blocks it the moment you try moving the flashlight away to not obscure its path to travel to the other mirror. basically there is a long lasting light that lasts so long for a year or so bc the photon is moving to that mirror to 2nd mirror over and over and over, richocheting back and forth.....endlessly?
the photon moves in a straight line too.
is this possible? if not, maybe this proves TRUE free energy and free electricity is not possible.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Discuss Free Energy Concepts and How it Could be Possibl
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:49 am 

Have thanks: 0 time
Idk about photons enough to even comprehend the situation. But seems/sounds way plausible.

My random energy moving idea I.m posten is AIR-BUBBLES. :)
Bubbles are very predictable. Very OBEDIENT. That may be exploited.

So the basic idea is- liquid (maybe bubbles react way better in a thicker or thinner solution. Only experimentation will tell;) in a container. At bottom area (maybe a pipe would be ideal for testing ect. For control.) is air hose or anything that makes bubbles ( bubbles is a very happy word. Say it 5times without a smile OR YOUR CHARLES MANSON! :/ ;) SO WHEN bubble(s) rise-they pass by a blade or spoon shaped lever/spinner & push or maybe even pull-shoot- more I think- the more I see in my IMAGINATION (GOD;).
SO the main thing is more out, then put in-or why even bother... Bubbles are pretty cool though!;)
So hopefully a 1watt air maker will send bubbles to spin a 20watt generator (idk my watts n volts;) sorry for bad english:(...

I built/:( building the Bedini-pc fan unit & nextup- that relay charger. Wootwoot!
Btw- Lidmotor gots a quieter one I need to watch too.

All you alternative energy people have turned me into a nerd. I thank you 4that:/. I.m actually going back to school to learn the nitty gritty, so maybe 1day I can actually understand Jim Murray & those technical types. Paul Babcock is lots easier + J.bedini & my new FAV- MR.IMHOTEP;)
( MY pc didnt spin!:( but I rewound stator cuz I cut thin wire off. So resistance is off-ect. Troubleshooting is my life! :)
Ty for everything. ;)

Word of the week=== BUBBLES! BUBBLE GENY ANYONE? ;)

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:17 pm 

i had that thought before similar about bubbles and i read your post.
i had an idea about the phenomena of closing a door underwater, over and over slamming it, what it does. like does it help make air?
then there was my idea when i was in the hot tub, i had a lemon hollow and i dunked it in the water. if i face it this way hollow facing the water, it floats back up and air goes up. if the hollow is facing the ceiling, it sinks.

this topic is interesting right now. i knew about this in the past around 2014, but am now starting to think about it more.

1. The Lorentz Force by Nick Moore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QWB8IfNoIs

2. Lorentz Force in a Fluid by ENS MAG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZb74jHEMt4

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIwtRV9HFTY
Lorentz perpendicular action experiment with magnet by PengKuan Em

4. Lorentz force in liquid modsock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oabsU-YZR0

definition of Lorentz Force: the force that is exerted by a magnetic field on a moving electric charge.
there is also this: http://www.alexchiu.com/
he sells magnet rings, so maybe i could use those magnets on my body and the lorentz force somehow gets into my body?

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:36 pm 

found this too:
http://www.cnn.com/TECH/innovation/archive/

this video below explains the concept of bandgap, which is a concept in solar panels, diodes, semiconductors. bandgap is the concept describing a material's ability to function as a switch to turn both on and off electrical current.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/23/tech/inno ... e-battery/
this one relates to what i discussed in the past about a noncorroding pair of battery electrodes to harvest free electrons, though how well that works i'm not sure, if the material will conduct free electrons. i might have been wrong about a lot of things in the past. electrons are bound to the copper wire's net group of atoms, not freely unbound like just passing through air like photons do.

another very great one:
The eternity drive: Why DNA could be the future of data storage
http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/25/tech/make ... index.html
very interesting stuff.

Last edited by sunrise07 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:46 pm 

sorry if off topic a little:
i think they should teach science much better.
in nano precision detail, not large globs of info that they just accept as true verbatim w/o questioning. articulating to the finest details of exactly how everything works.
and have more discussions debating whether it is true or not
like for example, when making a long complex advanced math proof, they should reference each and every thing they put down, so people don't have to go through more trouble and effort looking it up themselves. instead they look at the reference given by the teacher showing it, know exactly what to look up in the book or other resource.
likewise, they should also make very accurate model animations (3D or flash animation) that show the phenomena to detail like a microscope view model of what they believe this is to behave like. i would personally try learning this, but i don't have time for all this. like chemicals how they interact, or how the Lorentz force works molecularly or how electrons behave on subatomic level in various circumstances. and quantum mechanics and theory.

i see this huge math proof complicated advanced things i've never seen like gaussian calculus too complicated and advanced words, but have no clue what it all means or whether it is true or not. i want to trace through the whole thing like code and make sure everything is in precise order making complete sense

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 12:43 am 

@420kid, i got more ideas on your idea.
if a non robotic, biological crab or dolphin with an intelligence could somehow start getting more intelligent.
you have a very very deep man made pit of water or in the sea water, you have a tube so you drop something down into it, heavy the crab moves it to the specific spot, unties the knot tying the floating object from the heavy one, the floating one, by buoyancy, floats upward and moves a lot of turbines, producing energy.
crabs like that don't require that much like a robot, and eat scraps. except they can run away from doing this over and over.
that would be interesting to see.
an aquarium requires far more energy to keep the crab alive than an ocean or sea, and water does get dirty.
getting a crab to be that intelligent is another issue.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 5:00 am 

UPDATE 5/31/16:
i am thinking society can save a ton more money, including on gasoline and oil, if they segregate the time that big armored trucks, cars, use the roads compared to a NEW FORM of ultra lightweight solar automobile/car (also guided by self driving car features).

so the ultra lightweight non-armored solar powered cars operate "safely" during the day time obviously, while the trucks operate at night-time with either a human in the truck w/ an artificially intelligent auto cruising feature devised by google and ray kurzweil leading the project. and the trucks also go to a rest station depot w/ a parking lot to rest, including their human drivers(movers of cargo). the US can also decrease and cut down on its traffic size too.

to make it safer, they must lower down the traffic of many people being out on the road at the same time. people take turns from a computerized wait-ticket on the internet before they can go out and drive legally. driving is a privilege to people that do not break the law. there needs to be a space between vehicles, safe driving following distance from car A and car B, in gap of space.

and the special solar powered light-weight car is a shared car that once person A is done using it, they drop it off at someone else's house, like a neighbor in the neighborhood, OR it self drives itself to someone else's house for you.

i also looked up on CNN their new developing technology of wireless car battery charging, which can help with the self driving vehicles getting their energy supply to keep going.

cars won't be getting into such huge accidents on the road, esp with a HUGE shipment truck colliding with a small ultra-lightweight bike or solar powered vehicle, at high speed.

let's also add bicycles into the picture too. not motorcycles, but bikes you pedal on, but powered by some sort of electrical energy that amplifies your pedal power.

we also need a curfew at night too.

people can use wagons to transport their food/supplies/medical supplies/pharmaceuticals/bought items/equipment tool supplies.......... from where the truck drops their food with automated machines, like it slides out like a vending machine, it drops out of the truck, they pick it up on the wagon/wheelbarrow and take it their home.

LINKS:
* https://www.gsb.stanford.edu/insights/i ... l-runs-out
* Electric cars charging into a wireless future?
Technology company Qualcomm is hoping to revolutionize the way electric cars are charged.Source: CNN
http://www.cnn.com/videos/sports/2016/0 ... arging.cnn
*google search: when will the world run out of oil?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:55 am 

Have thanks: 0 time
Absolutely agree, except the curfew. (That spelling doesn't look correct, curafew seems better)
Imho, the line between Nazi + nice is very,very thin. Laws and rules are necessary, especially when you got a gazillion people trying to exist in the same space. I do "get it".
Just saying is all...
Anyhoot, I think I adjusted my notification settings correctly & about to post up a link about my "Bubble" idea.
I found a group of engineers,(dangit! I keep forgetting their name. Erg! S- something...uugh!) researching alternative energies. Wootwoot!
I saw other utube links posted, I think. The video is super qwik, approximately 3min. If you like it, theres more descriptive videos to explore.
I think my utube link got my post to error up on me:(. So I just copied the main title. If you copy/paste the following paragraph, it should find exact video on youtube. I hope

Gravity power generator based on fluid-air displacement SAMPLE TEST 2
Infinity SAV Team

So ya,
I,m still tripn on your idea. "How to get a crab to fetch/bite/grab a whatever," But ya, seems very good to put those wondering around & wasten good energy, all useless like, little suckers to work!
We can even give em little nametags & job titles. Make toys for kids (to introduce the world of "bottom feeding- unROBOTIClike creatures- in their subconscious, so its normal & natural in adulthood)
Ect. Ect ect.
As you can probably tell from my craziness, I,m getting tired & +, my tablet isn't being nice. Imho, imoteps site, & other sites are not as laggy on my laptop (but maybe its my hijacked wifi).
Anyhoot, i,m off to readup on more alt. energy ideas & site settings and rules.. Ttyl.