It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:03 pm

Welcome
Welcome to imhotep's labs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Hey Guys
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:11 pm 
Imhotep's Woman

Have thanks: 11 time
Wow,

Its hard to believe how long since I have posted. I have been keeping an eye on everything just havent had much time to sit down and focus on much. I am proud to say I have a bit of extra time and both me and Imhotep are trying to catch up on all the latest changes. I am sorry if you have sent either of us messages and we have not responded. It is always best to try and post here in the forums. You will always get faster responses. And you will get help from lots of different sources.

So let me update everyone on the happenings. Pretty much just work and life and trying to survive the economic recession that hit everyone hard. I have rearranged my work schedule recently to try and give myself a bit more R&R time. Which I think everyone will agree is so very important ;) For those who also go into Energetics forum you will notice My Imhotep has posted recently in there to help those with the fans and the charger. We both want to thank all the moderators and the members for being so helpful with the new users and new experimenters as they come aboard.

Ok so let me finish up by letting you know some recent updates made and what my plans are. Some of you may have noticed that the front page of the website has been changed. i had planned on doing some updates and unfortunatly the hard drive that stored the website for my editing decided to stop working and I have had to start from scratch. So I updated some software and slowly making the changes. Please let me know of your opinions of the new page. I am trying to make things as streamline as I can But please bear with me as I only have a few moments at night to work on it and I am going to try and have one day during the weekend to be online for everyone and do the updates. If you have done so already you may want to bookmark the forum separately in case you try to log on to the site and its down for updates the forum is hosted on another server so it will not go down.

Again I am glad to see all our old members and would like to welcome our new ones. :)

Have a wonderful weekend :D

use link above to visit main site

Profile Send private message