It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:11 am

Welcome
Welcome to imhotep's labs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: So where is the power coming from?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:29 am 

Have thanks: 3 time
:D

Last edited by stargate22 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: So where is the power coming from?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:39 pm 

Have thanks: 27 time
The image isn't too clear but the pattern down the center looks like the basic layout of a claimed anti gravity device I once read about.

Doing a little research into magnetics I came across the hamel spinner, built it, and found it does indeed work. I dont have an accurate enough scale to tell if there is an antigravity effect with it but the principals of the spinner show that the device in principal could spin.

oooo you are a tease hehe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:29 am 

Have thanks: 12 time
I have observe thrust effect from my stingo. But still don't have a chance to do HV thruster yet. I believe anti gravity require pulsed HV.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:27 am 

I think this is best answered by a quantum physicist but this is a point in the right direction.

When we talk about matter and energy we have our ideas about what it is but in truth we dont really know.

we know we can break up an atom and we know we can break up protons neutrons and electrons. Well apparently they can be broken into quarks and these too can be broken up, Im not familiar as to what they are broken up into.

Protons and neutrons have charge and so do what they are broken into. So it follows that the things that the quarks are broken into have charge too.

We know that the flow of electrons cannot explain all electrical phenomenon. We know that Electricity can be split into parts with differing electrical effects.

So where does that leave us?

Matter is made up of particles and those particles are made up of sub particles and those sub particles are made up of charges or is it energy, So matter is energy. this has been known for over 100 years.

There are different forms of energy and it would be arrogant to assume that we know all forms of energy.

We know that there is not enough matter in the known universe to explain how the universe works, so it is reasonable to assume that the things that make up matter constitute the difference.

So we live in a universe of vast energy that we can only detect a small part of. For me it is reasonable to assume that these small overunity effects are an interaction between what we are doing and the vast sea of energy.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:55 am 

Last edited by stargate22 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:17 am 

Last edited by stargate22 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:42 am 

Spot on stargate.

Frequency

to be more specific Mixed frequencies or interferometry.

Now look at a body scanner

Xrays and/or microwaves, depending upon the machine type, fired at high frequencies at different angles with reflectors. This is interferometry.

Go to http://johnbedini.net/john34/rife.html

and google John Bedini's Work on Royal Raymond Rife

Interferometry can be used to target specific cells in the body. The question for the governments is why? Whats their objective?

I dont believe they dont know about this.

As for antigavity, I have been unable to produce any effects that I have been able to measure at this time, but my mind remains open as always.

The only experiments which I have done that has any effect on observed weight change is with a gyroscope. The weight did not change but the center of gravity did, It moved from the center of mass to an equal distance away from the support, 180 degrees from the center of mass of the gyroscope causing a balance allowing the gyroscope to operate at 90 degrees to gravity.

We have all seen this.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:01 am 

Last edited by stargate22 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:47 pm 

Note the construction of the scanners

all around the scanner is reflective material to reflect the waves, when a reflected wave meets a non reflected wave there is an interference between the waves changing the amplitude and frequency at that point. That wave will act differently on anything to the transmitted wave.

On the walk in scanners, it is possible for multiple reflected waves and waves from different angles. Due to Doppler effect and interferometry these waves will be substantially different to the transmitted wave, having who knows what effect on the subject.

It is now admitted that the level of radiation in some of these machines is up to 20 times higher than what is considered safe.

As an Engineer, I know when you build a machine you always take into account the effects of reflected and concentrated energies. indeed you test for them.

The guys building the things probably dont know about this but the engineers certainly did.

This was learned about during the development of the microwave oven and is a big problem when developing industrial microwaves. The effect on foods is that the molecules in amino acids and other building block materials are fragmented, when these are ingested they do not behave the same as un-microwaved foods. The nutritional value has been lost so the body cannot use this food as it would normally. It is turned into fat and other waste products. The fragments that the body cannot metabolize can cause cancer amongst other things. This might give you a clue as to what body scanners are doing to you.

Active denial systems could only be considered torture.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:24 am 

Last edited by stargate22 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.