It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:53 pm

Welcome
Welcome to imhotep's labs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: The "MEG" project...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:11 am 

Have thanks: 3 time
While continuing on the RotoVerter ( a bit chilly in the shop ) :shock: ...planning something indoors for the winter.

What if ya were to add a Tesla coil to a "MEG" w/ a cross-flux, magnetic switching coil ? Hmmmmm?

May have to cut these C-Cores into smaller, 21-25mm sections...if my machine shop can cut 'em?

Will have to get the magnets custom made and maybe change the "Mosfet" from 50v to 100v - 200v / 5-6amps

"Nanosecond Switching Speeds" :o

....stay tuned ?

Attachments:
DSCF0013.JPG
DSCF0013.JPG [ 62.94 KiB | Viewed 1081 times ]
DSCF0015.JPG
DSCF0015.JPG [ 69.79 KiB | Viewed 1080 times ]
DSCF0014.JPG
DSCF0014.JPG [ 116.98 KiB | Viewed 1080 times ]

Last edited by stargate22 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
 Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: The "MEG" project...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:23 am 

Pic #1. OiL caps ( C1 )...values will depend on on coils inductance for resonance. Extraction caps ( C2 & C3 ) ratio...5-4:1

...example; 36uF ( C1 ) / 4 = 4.5uF for (C2)...4.5uF for (C3) ; ] as not to KILL the
resonance...no reflection to source power.

Pic #2. A working "MEG" variation... notice the extra cores ?

Enjoy !!

Attachments:
New MEG.JPG
New MEG.JPG [ 156.58 KiB | Viewed 1026 times ]
working MEG.JPG
working MEG.JPG [ 81.81 KiB | Viewed 946 times ]

Last edited by stargate22 on Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:29 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:53 pm 

..."MEG" ideas just keep coming...cont. :shock: 8-)

Whoooops! ENJOY !! :D

"Eye" :shock: candy... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmnUjdV ... ploademail

Attachments:
003.JPG
003.JPG [ 55.38 KiB | Viewed 1040 times ]
004.JPG
004.JPG [ 56.36 KiB | Viewed 1040 times ]
dev_rot.JPG
dev_rot.JPG [ 76.34 KiB | Viewed 1040 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:41 am 

The "plot" thickens....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmsst5- ... ploademail

Git 'er done..!!

Pic. below...freeze frame of device...my take on it. :D

I believe there is a wrap going also around the "circumference"...giving a "cross-Flux" effect based on his earlier instructions on a much LARGER one he was trying to get working, but it failed.

Gotta find the sweet-spot...and the saga continues.... :roll:

Attachments:
Free cheese.JPG
Free cheese.JPG [ 52.49 KiB | Viewed 999 times ]

Last edited by stargate22 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:38 pm 

Have thanks: 27 time
interesting :)

keep up the good work

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:18 am 

Update; MEG project....

Took Met-glass@ C-cores to my machinist for cutting a while back and these CORES can not be cut!!...they will fall apart.

So kids, do not try that at home !

However, I anticipated that and had a duplicate spare on hand....build is continuing, but have other responsibilities at the moment to tend to.

The spare C-core is ready for coil wraps, as I have completed the bobbin builds on the cores to hold / wrap the wire. (2) collector coils and (2) pulsing coils. Also, purchased a 1 giga sample rate / real-time, digital scope for some serious tests...along with a 30v / 5 amp power supply.

The circuit has been completed and works as the above pics / schematic indicates, however I have modified the circuit in order to pulse the the coils at differing "Frequencies" to get a full feel as to where the sweet-spot may lie, or most efficient tuning to tap the power with the "Diode-Plug" schematic. Thanks to Hector D Perez Torres...I'm sure he'd be honored?

So, to sum it up the set-up will be the following;

1). 200' ( Ft.) of 24 awg. wire wrapped in each pulsing coil ( 2 coils ) / CCW direction.

2). 1000' ( Ft.) of 22 awg.wire wrapped, Bi-filer ( 2 coils ) in a "Tesla pancake" - style / CCW to increase voltage output!

3). (2) Qfets - FQP13N10, 100V / 12.8 mps, N-Channel MOSFETs..

4). Pulsed thru a TL594 or TL494, Precision Switch-mode, Pulse Width Modulation
Control Circuit. w/ variable duty-cycle.

5). 1" x 1" x 1/8" N42's, Neo. magnets which will close the C-core interior height...tight fit !!
A customized "Ferrite Mag is $64.00 qouted...Noooo Way ! :shock:

6). ( 1 ) Collector coil running to a "Diode plug" circuit back to 12v or 24v battery bank.
( 1 ) Collector coil running an additional load with or without the "Diode plug" or reverse the line-up ?

Going to fore-go the "Cross-flux" coil setup 'till I see some results from the "original" Bearden
setup?

Roughly....? :lol:

Mean-while; the RotoVerter is still a go, but am trying to get a "Looping" situation OR Self-Runner in a way by a pulley-reduction, driving some "Mass" / 20lbs flywheel and storing some "Joule" potential in the flywheel...We 'll see ?

Will be running a 7.5hp GE / 3-phase motor coupled to a Baldor 5hp / 3-phase, through a DC / AC inverter to a 115v / 230v Frequency inverter by a 24v Battery bank. Gotta wait 'till my machinist can turn my pulley down to 2" diam. From there it will drive a 4" diam. pulley connected to the 5hp 3-phase motor...Flywheel will be added after these test results with just pulleys...first?

I'm sure I left some questions, but that's the jist of it.

We'll take it step-by-step....eh? :D

PS; The above links to "Eye Candy" may not work now as the Ukraine does not seem to like the world for obvious reasons..

So, that's yer answer to the human greed and contempt to giving Free-Energy to the Human race...we are our own worst enemy...conduit closing ! :o

Last edited by stargate22 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:33 pm 

No I cant see the videos :( says private.

I have been giving thought to the problems with capacitors ie we losse 50% of what we put in them. Any thoughts as your system has many capacitors?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:12 pm 

Flash caps ; low "ERS" in Electrolytics..

Oil caps; low "ERS", best to preserve "resonance" and efficiency out from charge
....based on experience in shop and tests.

The above "diode Plug" that I have actually tested and works up to 2 - 3 amps out to
load with little to no appreciable reflection to source is the best bet that i have
discovered out there circulating. :roll:

Actually the "Diode plug" schematic indicates ( 3 ) Oil caps with ( 1 ) cap acting as basically
a "bucket" to dip from to fill the other two caps ( bucket brigade ) effect in an alternate cycle
of discharge. So, 50 % + 50% = 100% alternating is the best I have experienced and tested
....truly a "gift" given to improve on. Few have come to understand it OR appreciate...in my opinion...

PS - If the above videos were viewable when I posted the link, the "Ukrainian" demonstrated a
totally self-running, resonating,Toroidal -shaped ( 8" diam ) coil. Looked very, very..legit!

Started on 3.2v button cell batt. !!! :?

Attachments:
Shark.PNG
Shark.PNG [ 369.58 KiB | Viewed 945 times ]
shark III.PNG
shark III.PNG [ 342.53 KiB | Viewed 945 times ]

Last edited by stargate22 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:32 am 

I am considering using inductors instead of capacitors in LC circuits as the only losses are ohmic and iron. In other words an LL circuit.

So if we have our L1 in a resonant oscillation with a capacitor at 10kHz, replace that capacitor with an inductor, L2 to get the same effect with less losses. I believe it will have to be on a different magnetic circuit but there is also the possibility of having it on the same magnetic circuit but with reversed polarity.

Normally this is not done because large currents can oscillate in these inductors but that is what we want.

Do you see where I am going with this?

PS I think this is one of the principals of the toroidal power unit. TPU

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:33 am 

If I remember; a coil wound loose will give capacitive effects, where as tightly wound would give more of an inductance effect ?

Last edited by stargate22 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.