It is currently Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:53 pm

Welcome
Welcome to imhotep's labs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Was the Lockridge device the original parallel path motor?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:43 am 

Have thanks: 27 time
Was the Lockridge device the original parallel path motor?

We have a motor case that is slotted that would allow for a parallel path setup if a permanent magnet is placed across the slot. If this is the case then we have the problem solved.

See attached diagram.

The motor brushes would be mounted in line with the centre of the magnets, but offset from 180 degrees slightly to cause pulsing of the coils. If I am correct the magnetism induced in the rotor by the pulse would be opposed by both the permanent magnets and the stator coils causing strong torque.

The rotor would be star wound but not interconnecting.

The generator brushes would need to be adjusted for maximum voltage so I won’t give a location at this stage as I haven’t built this motor yet, but I’m sure you will work it out like me. I believe the voltage will be higher than the source because of the increased flux caused by the parallel path.

The stator coils would be bifilar wound to capture the kickback and fed to a capacitor across the source reducing input power.

That’s the basics so what do you think?

Attachments:
LockPP.JPG
LockPP.JPG [ 73.06 KiB | Viewed 2293 times ]
 Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Was the Lockridge device the original parallel path moto
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:59 am 

Have thanks: 12 time
According to John Bedini, when someone give him the Lodridge motor, the missing part is super big copper antenna. Maybe the slot is the reverse of what you mention.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:02 am 

Yes John Bedini hints at that in his videos but that slot just does not make sense to me. I see two possibilities, to reduce eddy currents or to create a parallel path, or maybe both.

I have played around with magnets on the SSG making the sharp north poles as John did but didn’t see any improvement: maybe I am doing it wrong. The only thing I was able to do is create a small current in a bus bar running round the periphery of the SSG but it isn’t of a voltage that adds to the output but maybe more speed is required. If there were something to this effect working on the big capacitor wound round the Lockridge device I can’t see it unless it is related to a number of winds. Maybe a magnetic pulse on a capacitor at the same time as the radiant pulse may do something but I haven’t been able to find anything as yet. Tom Beardon hinted at that.

As you know I am playing around with a Lindeman motor and I believe a split will improve losses, but if we split the stator we might as well go parallel path too.

The small amounts of magnetic path left at the ends of the case on the Lockridge device look about right for a parallel path set up but that case must have been plagued with eddy currents.

Funds and lack of machining facilities is holding me up for now so it will have to wait for now, I just thought I would post it on the energetics forum and see what people thought but I haven’t had any response yet.

Do you think I should post this on there to see if any of the others pick up on it?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:32 am 

Didn't Bedini mention sharp imaginary south too? The ferris wheel thread have clue about this but I still don't read it yet.

As for speed, maybe not, IIRC Bedini suggest everyone to do it slow.

I think Jetijs or Ted Ewert would pick it up. But both more active in hereticalbuilders.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:17 am 

Ill wait till I have more to post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:52 am 

Have thanks: 0 time
Hey Guys,
Wasnt the Adams motor a similar layout? Some of the original Adams pictures and patents are also very similar , I dont think he was shorting the coils though , didnt need too.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:15 am 

I think the Adams motor has similarities to a Bedini SSG or even window motor but I don’t see much in common with what we know of the Lockridge device.

I have never built that motor but I’m sure it would be a COP>1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:21 am 

Have thanks: 0 time
Yes I agree, Im so far behind I thought I was first, my thoughts were on the nigerian girls motor, sorry, super tired yesterday. I will brush up on the Lockridge Device as I am getting ready to build again. Most of my eandeavors have been in cracking water and gasoline over the years but I have alot of experience with low volt DC , Mains AC and High Volt AC. Ive been aware of the Cold Electricity for many years now, recalling many enexplainable events over the years it all points to the power around us. Im a bit like the surgeon that found the cure for cancer, without the previous hands on and study of it he would not have been able to make his discoverys.
My magnet knowledge is growing ,but still in its infancy . I followed the Lutec 1000 early on ,also magnetic shielding, I have some mu metal and neodimiums on hand , there is a great outlet here in St.Paul Minnesota called AX Man ,been around forever. Acme electronics outlet is now closed sadly, believe me they had Everything! My questions will be coming up : )
Thanks from Gar...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:06 am 

I have been studying the video of the Lockridge replication owned by John Bedini and I am convinced it is parallel path as there is little other reason for the split in the case. This, if made correctly, should produce an overunity in torque. The capacitor would suggest collection of radiant or BEMF and due to the increased flux from the parallel path, it could be that this BEMF is higher voltage than the source.

If this is the case then the BEMF can easily be fed back to the front using a bifilar coil, bridge and capacitor. All features of the Lockridge device.

I am only talking of the motor part of the device as of now because I haven’t worked out the use of the 3rd coil fully, as yet. But just using what I have mentioned here we could be talking of a self running motor.

I hoped that John or Peter would have picked up on my post in the energetics forum but alas it was not to be. It looks like I am alone in this one for the moment so I will have to build it, post the images and see if I get a response from that.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:10 am 

Do you plant to make leyden jar?